Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHITE PARTY @ Pravda 116 - Saturday 8/16

djricknaples

It's been a while since we've had a theme night at Pravda so this Saturday night Pravda 116 & FireFly Promotions present....THE FIRST ANNUAL WHITE PARTY @ PRAVDA.

I've been DJing at Pravda Saturday's for a year and a half and the biggest nights are alway's the theme nights so im very excited about this event. The club will be decorated for the occasion. We are going to have many of the local publications ie, stuff @ night, improper there taking pics. It's shaping up to be an incredible night and if this past Saturday's crowd was any indication of what to expect (wall to wall people by midnight) you better WATCH OUT.

DJ Todd Reeves spins commercial/deep house in the front room. DJ Rick Naples (ME) will be spinning global house in the back with Gabe Martin getting things started.

Pravda Saturday's are 21+, proper dress (WHITE CLOTHING ENCOURAGED), doors are 10pm to 2am. For guestlist email rick@djricknaples.com

Any questions just let me know.

RICK

www.djricknaples.com