Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Classic Iron Moments....from Surf!

Actually first let me say this...David "Dondiezel"...bitch do not ever call me soft again...I am pretty sure this was the same kid who held hands with Bigtime to the Beach @ 10am Sunday morning...you Mr. David are the Soft Slinky Bitch.....

#1...We are at Surf and we sit down outside for an Iron Brother Meeting...very informal since Brother Bus was not present.....anyway....the women are with us...and I am feasting on a Roastbeef wrap made personally by Ciro...as the story goes....I was k'ed out of my mind by accident and all of a sudden Bigtime gets up for no reason and does a lap....Keep in mind the empty chair, a plate full of honey mustard and a nice south wind.....hahahaha the plate blows off the table onto the chair....face up....I joked how it would be funny if Bigtime came back and sat in it...well things could not have worked out any better....Some toolbag came took the chair, pulled it next to Bigtime's Ex sat down on the plate and asked if the chair was taken...As this happened everyone lost their shit....I could not stop laughing...the K didnt help.....the guy goes to Big's Ex...why is he laughing at me....she responded "Because you just sat in a plate of honey mustard!!!" He tried to play cool...Bigtime came back and went ape shit that this guy rolled up on Julie....hahahaha Bigtime says"Ummm yeah Get out of my chair!"....The guy gets up and his whole ass is covered in Honey Mustard....by far the funniest thing I have seen so far besides DAVE kissing BRADLEY!

ahhhhh Brother Jason....good to hear from you....No Bigtime...does the laps beause he has severe A.D.D.....Bigtime looked good last night...the kid lives up to his name and is the number 1 soldier in my army.....I may be retiring soon and the torch will be passed to him. Brother Bus and myself are burned out from all the Ironess.

Mr. Stacked Im a bit dissapointed in your early departure saturday evening. No close-out no afterhours nothing. Then No tempts sunday night?? Are you feeling ok. Just getting a little worried, I mean even Dave "the Bitch" Dondiezel was at Tempts.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Actually first let me say this...David "Dondiezel"...bitch do not ever call me soft again...I am pretty sure this was the same kid who held hands with Bigtime to the Beach @ 10am Sunday morning...you Mr. David are the Soft Slinky Bitch.....

#1...We are at Surf and we sit down outside for an Iron Brother Meeting...very informal since Brother Bus was not present.....anyway....the women are with us...and I am feasting on a Roastbeef wrap made personally by Ciro...as the story goes....I was k'ed out of my mind by accident and all of a sudden Bigtime gets up for no reason and does a lap....Keep in mind the empty chair, a plate full of honey mustard and a nice south wind.....hahahaha the plate blows off the table onto the chair....face up....I joked how it would be funny if Bigtime came back and sat in it...well things could not have worked out any better....Some toolbag came took the chair, pulled it next to Bigtime's Ex sat down on the plate and asked if the chair was taken...As this happened everyone lost their shit....I could not stop laughing...the K didnt help.....the guy goes to Big's Ex...why is he laughing at me....she responded "Because you just sat in a plate of honey mustard!!!" He tried to play cool...Bigtime came back and went ape shit that this guy rolled up on Julie....hahahaha Bigtime says"Ummm yeah Get out of my chair!"....The guy gets up and his whole ass is covered in Honey Mustard....by far the funniest thing I have seen so far besides DAVE kissing BRADLEY!

which one of you is Chris?

good time at surf stacked!!!!!!!!!!!!....................still laughin about the little mishap with the chemicals..............digga hates it when he mistakes his sugar packets................TOO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!

i was wondering why i was standing nex to a buncha statues towards.................................LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

got your message, but digga past out early yesterday, i had to catch up on some zzzzzzzzzzzzz's, i went straight from TEMPS to work, STILL FUCKED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................

diggas not gonna be around saturday, but ill see ya ALL SUNDAY AT SURF THEN TEMPS.......................................

HOLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.....................................

#1. I need my beauty sleep....

#2. I have no need to hangout at a place just to say I was there....right Bigtime?

#3. The difference is all you guys do nothing during the day...you sleep....The Stacked has an agenda everyday...I am up by 8am no matter how bangedup I am....At the beach by 10am....Where were you Kosta, Tommytempts...etc? Exactly.

#4. The crowd at Tempts sucks...yes. Kids are just trying to hard to fit in...very young and immature. If I was having a good time I would be staying...ok?

Wait a minute....

Are you telling me some hump, who didnt know anyone in the group, just waltzed over, picked up a random chair, and sat next to an Iron Princess...

AND HE IS STILL BREATHING????

I am very upset....

I cannot imagine the pain this hump would have expierienced if that was Tigger, and my chair....

Bus...hit me on the Iron Email.

I was to shot to do anything but laugh....

Stardo...was too cute...I was like..."hmmm does this stuff taste funny?" she replied:"a little" I was like "it must be cut with baking soda"...hahahahaha....I then said...."I need to do more I feel really drunk".....hahaha

Originally posted by tommytempts

I HEARD YOU SKIPPED TEMPTS TO GO SHOPPING FOR SKIRTS........ SUNDAY TEMPTS WAS PROBABLY THE BEST SUNDAY THIS SUMMER

got the skirt on saturday.. sunday was bra and panties day. i needed to look my best for dave. he likes the whole dress up game.

#2. I have no need to hangout at a place just to say I was there....right Bigtime?

#3. The difference is all you guys do nothing during the day...you sleep....The Stacked has an agenda everyday...I am up by 8am no matter how bangedup I am....At the beach by 10am....Where were you Kosta, Tommytempts...etc? Exactly.

#4. The crowd at Tempts sucks...yes. Kids are just trying to hard to fit in...very young and immature. If I was having a good time I would be staying...ok?

Just wanted to say, been going to Temps for a few years now and this past Sunday ranks up there with some of the best nights ever i have had Temps.

As for going to a place just to say i was there, not my intention at all. I go to places because i have a sick time everytime i go....I have sick time everytime i am out. Probably the reason i go out so much....

See everyone at beatstock then of to Temps of course after. Should be a sick weekend......

The problem isnt waking up the problem is going to bed!!!!! Besides I was at the house out on the wave runner then bar-b-q-ing. Grilled chicken anyone. Kosta P makes some killer grilled chicken got some more spices and teriyaki and barbeque marinade mmmmm. Iron Lunch this weekend perhaps? Bus? Stacked? Iron Queens?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Just wanted to say, been going to Temps for a few years now and this past Sunday ranks up there with some of the best nights ever i have had Temps.

As for going to a place just to say i was there, not my intention at all. I go to places because i have a sick time everytime i go....I have sick time everytime i am out. Probably the reason i go out so much....

See everyone at beatstock then of to Temps of course after. Should be a sick weekend......

well said christopher.....we are finally in agreement.....this past sunday at tempts ranks in the top 3 nites out in the summer for me......crowd and music was definitely there!!!.......too bad I didnt work on monday cause of it!!!!!

Originally posted by njbigtime

I have sick time everytime i am out. Probably the reason i go out so much....

:clap: ...that means you are the fun.......i'm the same way...always have a good time...even when it is a horrible place....make it fun!!!........:D

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Kosta... tailgate with us for beatstock, yes????

You are the designated cook!!!

I can go up to connecticut and pick up tickets theyre sittin up there for me. Riggs can we fit a full size propane grill I dont like those little half ass deals!!!

I got an idea for the bed of your pickup. layout a tarp in the bed and fill the fucker with water and some Mr. Bubble. and let the Iron Queens chill in their new portable bubble bath!!!

Bro, you missed some sick teriyaki chicken on the grill this weekend. I'll call you this week for dinner plans friday if youre down. Im oging through sushi withdrawl.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

this is gonna be a disgusting event......i feel bad for anyone in that parking lot!!!!!

Imagine any families or little kids walking around...God I hope Rod isnt going for humanity's sake!!!!!!!!