Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday nite: Jimmy T @ Mirage

damini

Originally posted by happyface

WOW..this looks like its going to be a great party to attend...........havent seen Jimmy spin for awhile and would like to go to show my support.Unfortunally I will be working that night till real late @ night and will try everything in my power to show up.

Damn Buga, ive been gazing at your sig for the last 5 minutes... i cant get no work done with that red hot female!!!!:mad:

Call me up Bugaloid, i gots some 411!!!:tongue:

1 MORE DAY!!!!;):tongue:

Originally posted by beatfriek

Damn Buga, ive been gazing at your sig for the last 5 minutes... i cant get no work done with that red hot female!!!!:mad:

Call me up Bugaloid, i gots some 411!!!:tongue:

1 MORE DAY!!!!;):tongue:

i can tell that chick in red did some damage to you beatfriek cause you quoted me and not buga lmao peace.........

Originally posted by jorgefelix

okay...i just got off the phone with Jimmy...and all I have to say is ...damn that man is down as fuck....In other words Friday Nite is going to get KRazy....In fact I am leaving to the record store right now to pick up some new tracks for friday...

....another thing...listen up on friday...I will be playing the Gossip Folks remix and if all goes well...I will have my new one "Bring the Dust".....very cool joint...and no pun intended...in addition, with maybe a revision to the White Strips Remix I played last week... I love Adam Freeland...but it needs more DrUMs for the club....

once agian come check it out ... Club Mirage 671 Washington Ave

Jimmy Toural and J Felix

August 15, 2003

Hey Jorge

Its Pete (Going to be doing Thursdays, Not techno though, different vibe in store) Gonna be stopping by looking foward to hearing you spin along with Jimmy, also looking foward to seeing the club/sound in work.

GL

Originally posted by djdekan

Hey Jorge

Its Pete (Going to be doing Thursdays, Not techno though, different vibe in store) Gonna be stopping by looking foward to hearing you spin along with Jimmy, also looking foward to seeing the club/sound in work.

GL

gonna swing by the club tonite dekan!!! Make sure you save me a couple min. of your time to chat;) :D

See if you can get me in too bro!!!:tongue:;):idea:

Originally posted by krys24

I'll be there at some point. I hope to meet some of you CPers.

For those of you who dont know, ill be wearing a white collar shirt with blue jeans, probably bouncing around the dj booth majority of the time!!!! Hope to meet some new cpers, and introduce to the rest of the fam....:tongue::D

gimme a :bump::laugh::eek::tongue: jk

Hey Pete....thanks for the support hope you like what you see and hear tonite...after I spin came chat with me...its a shame we can't do the techno...but I got some krazy house tracks that might make u forget about techno...lol..j/k....see you there

Gregg!!!! I got some dope ass tracks for you....nasty as fuck Saeed and Palash remixes...fresh off the record lathe.....oh yeah

david....estas listo...cuz im not messing around today...ha ha ha... (thats my Thriller Laugh)