Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Now That Metro Is Over, There Is No Where To Go In Nj..

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The difference is those are more like bars than clubs"

Your joking right.......

If Joeys and Soundgarden are more like a bar rather then a club, so is Metro more like a bar rather then a club also. All 3 clubs are Pretty much the same. Just different Dj's. I would call all 3 Clubs not bars.

Originally posted by mkutlass

"The difference is those are more like bars than clubs"

Your joking right.......

If Joeys and Soundgarden are more like a bar rather then a club, so is Metro more like a bar rather then a club also. All 3 clubs are Pretty much the same. Just different Dj's. I would call all 3 Clubs not bars.

No Im not joking... When I go to Joeys I go there to get drunk and chill... yea theres house music on but it still has the feel of a bar to me..... sorry.

Soundgarden is def. a bar... come on! I like those 2 places too, so Im not bashing them at all either...

Originally posted by thesandman

No Im not joking... When I go to Joeys I go there to get drunk and chill... yea theres house music on but it still has the feel of a bar to me..... sorry.

Soundgarden is def. a bar... come on! I like those 2 places too, so Im not bashing them at all either...

Sandman, I'm not suggesting that your bashing on ether place But how can you describe the Sound Garden as a bar , Do you think the People that originated TEMPTATIONS would Own a BAR

i respect you Very much and i read your post alot and i think your pretty informed and Funny..... But Soundgarden a BAR, that club has more Sound than 3 clubs put together... have you been there? the place is sick Sick Stuped Sick