Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shore beach question....

Originally posted by Emmitt:

surf club beach........hot women, alcohol, dj's, bands....YOU CAN'T DRINK ON THE BEACH IN BELMAR.........

...you can't even smoke cigarettes on the beach in Belmar anymore.......

Originally posted by eviljav666:

You can carry a blanket on the Beach in

Belmar....

cwm23.gif KILL!~!!~~

yeah and you can also wrap yourself up like a mummy under a comforter in the sweltering sun and pray that your hangover goes away, while your friends lay out and get tanned next to you................bro you crack me up...hahahahahahahahahahaha cwm27.gif

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

Originally posted by xbebekiss:

Belmar bet. 16th & 18th--got the hottest guys..y else?? yes they are juiceheads..but they ARE nice 2 look at! lol (but i have 2 admit..never been to ortley/seaside!

Bitch shut up!!!! Just kidding, Ortley by Surf club has hot guys but personally I go just to relax, so Ortley anywhere away from SC is good. Point Pleasant is actually nice too.

------------------

Don't ever regret anything, you can't change it anyway! Relish your experiences and learn from them!

Originally posted by cgm:

I also go to Ortley Beach near Surf Club...nothin beats rollin out of bed, walking a block to the beach, passing out again and baking to a crisp. cwm23.gif

hahahhahahahahaa

i also love to do that.. but i have i thing with falling asleep under my blanket..

i get toasted to quickly.so i dont bother laying out!!!!!!!

cwm23.gif Lest Cest Fux

Surf Club is the spot to be especially Sunday afternoon. Belmar beach may be ok but DJais and the sort just does not rock my boat....not 'alive' enough!!

I admit it....I'm a TEMPS man!!

------------------

-----Never get attached to anything that you can not walk away from in 30secs flat when you feel the 'HEAT' coming around the corner--

ive been feeling belmar lately...my cousins got a house on 16th right across from the police tralior..i only been there a couple of times but i liked what i saw....been to seaside too many times....

------------------

"if you dont believe.....im comin ta get ya...

Archived