Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lots of NEWBIES... is it POST YOUR PIC time?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bbbooom

yes i am white and will never have a tan so keep making 'good jokes' about it

U will if you start hangin out with SexxybabyD... She's got so many varieties of tannin lotion that after usin em... Affirmitive action would help u land a job :)

Originally posted by darlok

BBoom.. Major Tan bro.. U look like casper... while ur at it tell moms not to cut ur hair no more. SHe's doin a louzy job.

Yousuck is just a fag.. plain and simple.

Bkrlynzzfinest. with luck, could get laid faster than Bboom with a prostitue. Just clean ur belly button, it stinks worse than ur ass.

Sexybeautiful. Crest whitening strips and a quick + or - checkup at ur nearet clinic

Bootylicious.. Seek psychological help.. U look like ur on a brink of death.

Davespaa.. get rid of the headband and stop using ur moms lipstick.

Smokesum is cool

Lowball is cool

Sexxybabyd.. Use Proactive more frequently.

How about you get a hobby beyond making a rancid ass out of yourself every time you open your mobile sperm bank of a mouth? :aright:

Originally posted by jonhenry

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I think I need one of those shirts that say "Technics Professional" on them, like John Henry has. Maybe I could fool someone :tongue: hehehe

???????? DSC00198.jpg maybe this one is better

I met you at World with Joe Valdmen...I think I used ur phone :)

Originally posted by jonhenry

???????? maybe this one is better

Hahah no i didn't mean i didn't like the pic, I was just joking about my DJing (which is not at all bad, but I'm a baby DJ still, and people like Smokesum who can't mix two records to save his life like to comment, so I join in) :tongue: don't worry smokesum i still wuv your stupid ukranian ass... or croatian or whatever you are ;)

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

Ur not a newbie retard:tongue: btw how's flyguycrew :laugh2:

Booom- your actually kinda cute...to bad ur such a prick :aright:

LOL I hate you lol "retard" lol yeah screw flyguy there a bunch of homos really.... oh i didnt forget the wallpaper deal i promised i been busy with college and all so please understand .. thanks dee..:rolleyes:

Originally posted by glowball

LOL I hate you lol "retard" lol yeah screw flyguy there a bunch of homos really.... oh i didnt forget the wallpaper deal i promised i been busy with college and all so please understand .. thanks dee..:rolleyes:

Hey I know Romeo and Dino...

Are you friends with them?

This is a chance for every girl here to get lucky and get my autograph if she wants to... I'm gonna be at temptations or XS tonight in Seaside Heights NJ... My rules:

Don't ask me for a dance.. U won't get 1... ur not that lucky

Don't ask me to come home with u.. I'm sleepin over my sis' house.

Don't offer to buy me drinks... Chances are i've had one or 2 already and don't need to be taken advantage of by some horny chick who hasn't gotten laid. EEEK.. Nasty

If u shine and kiss my shoes i might just talk to u.

Darlok

This is a chance for every girl here to get lucky and get my autograph if she wants to... I'm gonna be at temptations or XS tonight in Seaside Heights NJ... My rules:

Don't ask me for a dance.. U won't get 1... ur not that lucky

Don't ask me to come home with u.. I'm sleepin over my sis' house.

Don't offer to buy me drinks... Chances are i've had one or 2 already and don't need to be taken advantage of by some horny chick who hasn't gotten laid. EEEK.. Nasty

If u shine and kiss my shoes i might just talk to u.

Darlok

Dude your a walking head case STFU lol:laugh:

Originally posted by glowball

Dude your a walking head case STFU lol:laugh:

OMG, i just came back from XS. It was my 1st time in any club for a lonng time. (3 yrs to be exact) OKay.. XS in seaside shore is a

whorehouse with a lowercase w. It is a shithole that's no bigger than your average size pub. THe dance floor is like an icekating ring!! Girls are cheap. If u look Good, (didn't see anyone that did) but if u'r a guy and look good don't go on the dance floor... unless u wanna be attacked by at least 5 gold diggin females with fake tits. I didn't have a good time. + I almost got my ass kicked by some guidos when i stole 2 of their girls :) heh.. but imma lover not a fighter + those chicks weren't worth it. + I almost got raped by some hot chick!!! F*CKIN A!!! but nyway.. overall that place sucked.. So did temptation and Bamboo.

The music was good (according to my friends) not me.

Darlok

ok ok man seems like you had a bad day then lol !!

OMG, i just came back from XS. It was my 1st time in any club for a lonng time. (3 yrs to be exact) OKay.. XS in seaside shore is a

whorehouse with a lowercase w. It is a shithole that's no bigger than your average size pub. THe dance floor is like an icekating ring!! Girls are cheap. If u look Good, (didn't see anyone that did) but if u'r a guy and look good don't go on the dance floor... unless u wanna be attacked by at least 5 gold diggin females with fake tits. I didn't have a good time. + I almost got my ass kicked by some guidos when i stole 2 of their girls :) heh.. but imma lover not a fighter + those chicks weren't worth it. + I almost got raped by some hot chick!!! F*CKIN A!!! but nyway.. overall that place sucked.. So did temptation and Bamboo.

The music was good (according to my friends) not me.

Darlok

O yea.. Lowball.. I meant gonzo.. stop sniffin ur moms panties.. F*ckin woodpecker. :P

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Originally posted by lillizzy

haha :D casper the friendly ghost, at your service

Lillizzy ur a perfect match for that no hemoglobin bbooom who stayed home yesterday jackin off to one of the old episodes of Star Search. F*ckin coxsmoker

I just woke up.. but my god! the club yesterday was horrible!! The girls made a f*ckin leech look bad by s*ckin lotsa morons $$. I tell ya.. they were like f*ckin female draculas in a vampire feed.

Darlok