Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Lots of NEWBIES... is it POST YOUR PIC time?

Originally posted by darlok

Lillizzy ur a perfect match for that no hemoglobin bbooom who stayed home yesterday jackin off to one of the old episodes of Star Search. F*ckin coxsmoker

I just woke up.. but my god! the club yesterday was horrible!! The girls made a f*ckin leech look bad by s*ckin lotsa morons $$. I tell ya.. they were like f*ckin female draculas in a vampire feed.

Darlok

if youre the authority on good looks....why dont you post your pic?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't ask me to come home with u.. I'm sleepin over my sis' house.

Darlok

so you wont talk to any girls becuase there hoes but you like to "sleep" by your sisters house when your wasted :laugh: your a sick little man

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahah no i didn't mean i didn't like the pic, I was just joking about my DJing (which is not at all bad, but I'm a baby DJ still, and people like Smokesum who can't mix two records to save his life like to comment, so I join in) :tongue: don't worry smokesum i still wuv your stupid ukranian ass... or croatian or whatever you are ;)

dont assume ;)

Originally posted by ninadd

so you wont talk to any girls becuase there hoes but you like to "sleep" by your sisters house when your wasted :laugh: your a sick little man

nah.. cuz she got a summer house in Seaside Shore.. heh.. And girls are too easy.

and bigpoppanils.. u dont' wanna see my acne. Those zits on my face look like shit.. I look like crap but that just goes to show u how cheap girls are in clubs.

BTW NOTE TO EVERYONE... Before u actually decide to pick up a girl in a club, make sure u know what ur haulin with ya. I saw some good lookin chicks but they're bodies were busted.. They had cellulite thunder thighs and cottage cheese asses !! YUCK!!! *CRINGE* This is not a JOKE!! Don't let their faces smudged up with makeup deceive u.. I was crackin up like crazy!! at some of the blind idiots there. LOL.

This is a chance for every girl here to get lucky and get my autograph if she wants to... I'm gonna be at temptations or XS tonight in Seaside Heights NJ... My rules:

Don't ask me for a dance.. U won't get 1... ur not that lucky

Don't ask me to come home with u.. I'm sleepin over my sis' house.

Don't offer to buy me drinks... Chances are i've had one or 2 already and don't need to be taken advantage of by some horny chick who hasn't gotten laid. EEEK.. Nasty

If u shine and kiss my shoes i might just talk to u.

Darlok

You my friend.........are a fag! :aright:

It is a shithole that's no bigger than your average size pub. THe dance floor is like an icekating ring!!

I call bullshit on this story..................cause that's not a very good description of XS considering it's 2 floors and prolly one of the larger clubs down the shore, much less an average size pub

Originally posted by metsace21

lolololololololoolololloloolololololl

here!!!

NOT ONLY DOES SHE GOT A BEER GUT BUT HER HIPS ARE WIDER THAN A FOTBALL FIELD LOLOL

:laugh::rofl: all im goin to say to you is...when you put someone down all youre doing is showing how insecure you are about yourself and trying to make yourself feel better about who you are and what you look like...you are no one to judge...i work hard for my body and that is far from a beer gut im standing with my hips out moro! and i have a shirt covering my stomach....far from any type of stomach hanging over my pants...and you know what besides the point, even if i did have one, so what??? the world doesnt revolve around good looking skinny people!! I have alot more to offer than just looks, you need to think a little bit more before you open your mouth and start talking trash about other people this is not a beauty contest nor does your opinion matter...i didnt see you posting your pic??? anyways i guess i have to expect that there is always one person who wants to start drama on the boards, in order to make their life a little more interesting...and as a matter of fact as im writing this im realizing that im giving you more attention than you deserve cause thats what you were looking for..anyway im done now...:finger:

Originally posted by sexybeautiful

:laugh::rofl: all im goin to say to you is...when you put someone down all youre doing is showing how insecure you are about yourself and trying to make yourself feel better about who you are and what you look like...you are no one to judge...i work hard for my body and that is far from a beer gut im standing with my hips out moro! and i have a shirt covering my stomach....far from any type of stomach hanging over my pants...and you know what besides the point, even if i did have one, so what??? the world doesnt revolve around good looking skinny people!! I have alot more to offer than just looks, you need to think a little bit more before you open your mouth and start talking trash about other people this is not a beauty contest nor does your opinion matter...i didnt see you posting your pic??? anyways i guess i have to expect that there is always one person who wants to start drama on the boards, in order to make their life a little more interesting...and as a matter of fact as im writing this im realizing that im giving you more attention than you deserve cause thats what you were looking for..anyway im done now...:finger:

Wanna hang sometime you little F-O-Triple X?? :D

Originally posted by ou812

I call bullshit on this story..................cause that's not a very good description of XS considering it's 2 floors and prolly one of the larger clubs down the shore, much less an average size pub

2 floors? Dude.. maybe.. but one of the floors was chained. It was only 1 floor and my sis works in a Bigger bar than that shithole. The dance floor is TINY and slippery as hell!! Only thing that was good was the DJ called Loui Devino or Devito .. + on top of a 20 dollar cover charge.. THEY DIDN"T LET U go in to the BAMBOO club nxt door without payin an additional $10. ANd it says on the window (2 clubs 1 price) Not that i mind but a lil f*cked up. Anyway.. was my 1st time in a long time and probably forever. I'm never goin back to that garbage dump again