Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Waxing (GIRLS)

Originally posted by tastyt

Some people swear by it, but none of the home products I've tried have ever been very good. If you're just waxing a very small area (lip, treasure trail, etc), Sally Hansen hot wax is ok... but I leave it to the professionals.

Yeah I guess you are right. I wasted over $100 on that home products and none of them seem to work. Especially nair, now thats a fucken joke:blown:

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

Yeah I guess you are right. I wasted over $100 on that home products and none of them seem to work. Especially nair, now thats a fucken joke:blown:

Wow, I hope you plan on reurning those products since none of them work. You could spend less than half of that at a salon and have EVERYTHING come off and stay off for at least a few weeks. I've used almost every at home wax removal cream/lotion/etc. and nothing works as well as the korean at the nail salon.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Some people swear by it, but none of the home products I've tried have ever been very good. If you're just waxing a very small area (lip, treasure trail, etc), Sally Hansen hot wax is ok... but I leave it to the professionals.

whats the treasure trail on a woman?