Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok....so i'm a huge pussy!

marcid21

for months and months i've been eyeing this wonderful piece of HOTNESS at the gym....and I've yet to talk to him.

We make eye contact all the time....but no dice. It's kind of weird in the gym setting, because i'm definetly NOT the type to play the damsel in distress, and ask him to help me with a machine....or something queer like that. Half the time i spend my time on the other side of the gym, so he won't see me working up a sweat.

Someone....please. I need some serious help. How do i talk to this manly man without looking like an ass? :confused:

:blown:

Originally posted by marcid21

for months and months i've been eyeing this wonderful piece of HOTNESS at the gym....and I've yet to talk to him.

We make eye contact all the time....but no dice. It's kind of weird in the gym setting, because i'm definetly NOT the type to play the damsel in distress, and ask him to help me with a machine....or something queer like that. Half the time i spend my time on the other side of the gym, so he won't see me working up a sweat.

Someone....please. I need some serious help. How do i talk to this manly man without looking like an ass? :confused:

:blown:

Get next to him next time you do cardio... I always look for conversation during cardio. ( Unless I have my headphones on )

But conversations makes cardio that much more enjoyable... So why not try it there... Convo anywhere else in the gym is a :nono:

Originally posted by elementx

Convo anywhere else in the gym is a :nono:

i don't mean to dismiss the first suggestion, but....i've never ever ever seen him anywhere near the cardio machines.....he's always in the barberic section.....and sometimes in the bitch section...but only on occasion.

i don't mean to dismiss the first suggestion, but....i've never ever ever seen him anywhere near the cardio machines.....he's always in the barberic section.....and sometimes in the bitch section...but only on occasion.

If he is in good shape. I am sure at some time or another he does cardio. Unless he runs somewhere else or something.

There are many ways to strike up conversation. I mean have you at least asked how he was doing when walking by. I mean it is a simple gesture that is used to at least acknowledge each other. And then when people are comfortable with that. Random conversation will follow. But if you 2 have never even acknowledged each other besides eye contact it is a little rough.

And don't be ashamed to ask him for help at a station. Even if you don't need a spot. Sometimes people need help with form...

Example keeping elbows in while doing various tricept exercises. ;)

Originally posted by gmccookny

:laugh: :laugh:

what's the "bitch" section :confused:

where all the thigh and butt master machines are....with all the padding everywhere and all....and all the friendly explantions on how to use the damn things....

the barberic section is all black, and dark, and metal....with men all grunting and doing cave man type things...

;)

where all the thigh and butt master machines are....with all the padding everywhere and all....and all the friendly explantions on how to use the damn things....

the barberic section is all black, and dark, and metal....with men all grunting and doing cave man type things...

;)

:laugh:

Nautalis Section I take it :confused:

Alot of guys use that section as well... Mostly to burn out a muscle after using the " Barberic " free weights... :laugh:

Just another idea... When he is in an area doing say dumbell bench press... ( Ladies exercise as well ;) ) Ask him if you can work in with him ( If all other benches are full ) And say something damn it... :tongue:

Originally posted by elementx

Just another idea... When he is in an area doing say dumbell bench press... ( Ladies exercise as well ;) ) Ask him if you can work in with him ( If all other benches are full ) And say something damn it... :tongue:

hmmmm, well, i don't use the bench.

see....this is really difficult because we haven't uttered a word to one another....just LOTS of eye contact.

I'm thinking to start it off slow....walk by one of the machines he was using....while he's still standing near....and ask if he's done....I'm guessing if he's interested things will sort of progress from there, no?

I dunno...I've never really kept my eyes peeled in the gym....but this guy has been my center of attention for some time...and, altho I have no balls....it's time to do somthing about it.

hmmmm, well, i don't use the bench.

see....this is really difficult because we haven't uttered a word to one another....just LOTS of eye contact.

I'm thinking to start it off slow....walk by one of the machines he was using....while he's still standing near....and ask if he's done....I'm guessing if he's interested things will sort of progress from there, no?

I dunno...I've never really kept my eyes peeled in the gym....but this guy has been my center of attention for some time...and, altho I have no balls....it's time to do somthing about it.

If you are going to walk by one another and look at each other and neither of you at least ask how the other one is... I simple

" How are you " then you are both horrible... I mean it is not something saying or leading to anything. But it will at least break the silence... Speak up woman... other wise it will haunt you. We have all been there... And you walk away and you smack yourself because you think of everything that you would have said... Only now you are not around one another... :blown:

i hate to say this, but what if you are chasing the wrong dream here? What if in fact he's gay? He maybe smiling back at you becuase he wants to know where you get your lip gloss. Or he could be (even worse) married or in a heavy relationship. I think you should give him some suggestive glances and let him approach you. If you give him a few hints and talk to him at the water fountain and stuff, he should get the picture. You will know instantly if he's gay, married, in a relationship or only has muscles for lifting, not thinking.