Alex@UCLA's Website Is No More ;-(

alex90028

IT's

ALEX IN L>A> NOW!!!!!!!

:D

Check it out, new domain name www.alexinla.com

Same old crab, lol,

NOT!!!!

Of course you will get still the most updated info on Los Angeles Nightclubs, Bars, Cool Places o Hang Out And More!!!

Dont forget the weekly Newsletter which gets you into L.A.'s most happening spots and a cool Messageboard too!!!

Yeah!!!

www.alexinla.com

Just a quick update, went to Sunday Service, A daytime Poolparty on top of the Hollywood/Highland Complex.

Thought it would be all uptight, people dressed to impress, basically your typical Hollywood happening....

Boy was I surprised, it was so much fun, more like a vacation day in Palm Spring!

People inside the pool left and right, crowd was stunning looking andf friendly, basically your typical club crowd with less cloth and attitude!

Dj was spinning kinda everything, lol, you name it , he played it.

Make sure to bring some suntanlotion, it is essential!

Needless to say, I will be back next Sunday....

Anyone wanne go?>!?!

Cover usually is $20, but if you mention alex in la at the door b4 3PM, you get half off ! YEAH!!!!

www.alexinla.com

Originally posted by alex90028

he he

sneaky?!? lol....

hey wayes, we still have not met.....:(

Maybe Sunday Service this week, I will start a new post about it...

www.alexinla.com

i'm so rarely off of work on weekends, and my mom is visiting me from new york this one, so this one's out, even though i finally got one off :( .

we keep saying we're gonna have a cp meetup, but we really oughtta do it. i'm sure you could think of a good place, alex, since that's the main thing that stumps me. but we were waiting for sassa to be around... let's check in with her and figure out a date, already!!!

weyesL don't wait for me, i have no idea when i'll be back. it depends on if my school is going to offer certain courses this fall. i am waiting till the end of the month to see. if not, then i'll be in cali in march instead.

but wish i could make it :(

hope you guys have fun! :D

cali member in exile, lol

sassa

Originally posted by alex90028

Just a quick update, went to Sunday Service, A daytime Poolparty on top of the Hollywood/Highland Complex.

Thought it would be all uptight, people dressed to impress, basically your typical Hollywood happening....

Boy was I surprised, it was so much fun, more like a vacation day in Palm Spring!

People inside the pool left and right, crowd was stunning looking andf friendly, basically your typical club crowd with less cloth and attitude!

Dj was spinning kinda everything, lol, you name it , he played it.

Make sure to bring some suntanlotion, it is essential!

Needless to say, I will be back next Sunday....

Anyone wanne go?>!?!

Cover usually is $20, but if you mention alex in la at the door b4 3PM, you get half off ! YEAH!!!!

www.alexinla.com

awesome! you come up with one cool party after another. I'll need to hit the gym double time before headed out though...