• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by laliux

then you don't walk the talk. :tongue:

Well, a lady never tells her secrets. Whether I walk the talk is for the selct few to know....;)

You know what they say about assuming.....i'd rather be able to delightfully surprise someone than laying it all out on the table.

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

Well, a lady never tells her secrets. Whether I walk the talk is for the selct few to know....;)

You know what they say about assuming.....i'd rather be able to delightfully surprise someone than laying it all out on the table.

Nice :)

I like the delightfully suprising part....:D

Originally posted by klubveteran

tough. im still edgars #1 supporter. this includes you cheeketika.sorry:tongue: i cant make it. but ill make up for it on a road trip. Toronto? New York? DC? which one do i pick?:banghead::worry::what:

Its ok Klubvet...we understand that now you have a high profile job that keeps you quite busy, so me and EV totally understand and we know you'll be there in spirit! Next road trip would be either NYC or Denver??? You choose, but then again EV is going to the Domican Republic for Labor Day, maybe you boys can have some fun while you're down there?:D

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by cheekeetika

Its ok Klubvet...we understand that now you have a high profile job that keeps you quite busy, so me and EV totally understand and we know you'll be there in spirit! Next road trip would be either NYC or Denver??? You choose, but then again EV is going to the Domican Republic for Labor Day, maybe you boys can have some fun while you're down there?:D

I dunno if he can handle leaving his fan club for very long....

dominican republic huhh ?? wadda ya say nelson... im down :D :D

C'mon Mursa, we promise you'll have a great time! You should come out!:D

Maria ......no promises needed ........ I KNOW i'll have a good time :), especially with you guys , the question now is if I hear any news by my future employer and my mom along with my lil brother/sister are ariving from brazil that friday .

But , i'll do everything to make it . believe it :cool:

Originally posted by mursa

Maria ......no promises needed ........ I KNOW i'll have a good time :), especially with you guys , the question now is if I hear any news by my future employer and my mom along with my lil brother/sister are ariving from brazil that friday .

:blah: :blah: just shut up and go. :D

Ah bom! Nao problema, Espero que seu familia desfrutar de seu viagem a Miami! Mais si voce noa pode reunir-se a Crobar, melhor voce vai a prossima vez!

Hope I got that right...:D

Ah bom! Nao problema, Espero que seu familia desfrutar de seu viagem a Miami! Mais si voce noa pode reunir-se a Crobar, melhor voce vai a prossima vez!

Looks good to me....

:D

You get a " C " for grammer , but a "A" for effort . :tongue: .

Mas podes ter a certeza que vou fazer o possivel e o impossivel para estar na Crobar dia 22 de Agosto . Mas mesmo se eu nao for dia 22 , dia 29 vou tar na Maze ... :D

Mas podes ter a certeza que vou fazer o possivel e o impossivel para estar na Crobar dia 22 de Agosto . Mas mesmo se eu nao for dia 22 , dia 29 vou tar na Maze ... :D

Obrigada! Tudo legal!!!!:D

I think you said you're going to Maze for sure?

Yes? No?