Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:whores/bi-sexuals/bartenderds/ & People W/std's!

THERE IS A NEW SELF HELP SECTION ON SICKTRACKS.COM TRANCADICTGURL IS THE MODERATOR SHE IS GOING TO HELP ALL YOU WHORES/BI-SEXUALS/BARTENDERDS/ & PEOPLE W/STD'S.....LOL SHE IS GOING TO DISCUSS HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND HOW SHE DEALS WITH EVERYDAY LIFE HAVING ALL OF THE ABOVE! IF YOU WANT ONE ON ONE COUSELING PLEASE GO VISIT HER AT DELILAH'S DEN ON RT. 36 AND ORDER A DRINK MAYBE YOU'LL GET LUCKY SHE'LL BRING YA BACK TO THE TRAILER IN LONG BRANCH AND IF YOU'RE HOT SHE'LL FCUK YOU! LOL :laugh:WE CAN CONTINUE THIS FIGHT TILL YOUR 40 WHICH IS IN 5 YEARS OR WE CAN END! I'LL LET YOU DECIDE!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

THERE IS A NEW SELF HELP SECTION ON SICKTRACKS.COM TRANCADICTGURL IS THE MODERATOR SHE IS GOING TO HELP ALL YOU WHORES/BI-SEXUALS/BARTENDERDS/ & PEOPLE W/STD'S.....LOL SHE IS GOING TO DISCUSS HER PERSONAL EXPERIENCES AND HOW SHE DEALS WITH EVERYDAY LIFE HAVING ALL OF THE ABOVE! IF YOU WANT ONE ON ONE COUSELING PLEASE GO VISIT HER AT DELILAH'S DEN ON RT. 36 AND ORDER A DRINK MAYBE YOU'LL GET LUCKY SHE'LL BRING YA BACK TO THE TRAILER IN LONG BRANCH AND IF YOU'RE HOT SHE'LL FCUK YOU! LOL :laugh:WE CAN CONTINUE THIS FIGHT TILL YOUR 40 WHICH IS IN 5 YEARS OR WE CAN END! I'LL LET YOU DECIDE!

yeah please everyone go there.And when you dont see me you can tell Wannabeawhoredivajealouspsycho to STFU!!!

YOU ARE IN SCHOOL TO BE A PARALEGAL YOU FCUKIN LIAR! TOP FIRMS MY ASSSS

School?No.I graduated in 91.And I havent worked at DD on 35(its 35 not 36 dipshit) in over a year.I work for an entertainment co.My boss is also a lawyer at a firm in middlesex county.Atleast I dont live at home and sponge off my parents.LOSA!! By the way......You are UGLY even if you lose the weight.

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

School?No.I graduated in 91.And I havent worked at DD on 35(its 35 not 36 dipshit) in over a year.I work for an entertainment co.My boss is also a lawyer at a firm in middlesex county.Atleast I dont live at home and sponge off my parents.LOSA!! By the way......You are UGLY even if you lose the weight.

WE'LL SEE WHO'S UGLY! YOU ARE OLD! I CAN LOSE WEIGHT YOU CAN'T GET YOUNGER! OH I CAN'T GROW A HAND :rolleyes: THE MEDIA WILL LOVE IT AND I'LL MAKE A SHIT LOAD $$$$$$

WE'LL SEE WHO'S UGLY! YOU ARE OLD! I CAN LOSE WEIGHT YOU CAN'T GET YOUNGER! OH I CAN'T GROW A HAND :rolleyes: THE MEDIA WILL LOVE IT AND I'LL MAKE A SHIT LOAD $$$$$$

I look very young hun.Good genetics.Somthing you clearly dont have.Grow a new hand?What about a new face.

lmao I'd would be more ashamed of the fact that I was a 35 messageboard queen aspiring to one day become a moderator than the fact that I was a stripper if I was you. But then again, the deranged mind has no rhyme or reason now does it?

Your story is a farce my dear, and if you actually believe that you have outsmarted anyone here you are sorely mistaken. You work a 9-5 job? Then why praytell do you post at all hours of the am? You are superhuman and you dont ever need sleep?

And what college did you graduate from? Yet another fabrication. Didn't they teach you proper grammer in that imaginary institution? Did they not show you that in the English language we use spaces after our sentences? Please do not come back to me with that bullshit line about how this is a messageboard..someone that attended 4 years of college uses spaces and proper grammer involuntarily.

Stop the insanity you moronic twit. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nameless

lmao I'd would be more ashamed of the fact that I was a 35 messageboard queen aspiring to one day become a moderator than the fact that I was a stripper if I was you. But then again, the deranged mind has no rhyme or reason now does it?

Your story is a farce my dear, and if you actually believe that you have outsmarted anyone here you are sorely mistaken. You work a 9-5 job? Then why praytell do you post at all hours of the am? You are superhuman and you dont ever need sleep?

And what college did you graduate from? Yet another fabrication. Didn't they teach you proper grammer in that imaginary institution? Did they not show you that in the English language we use spaces after our sentences? Please do not come back to me with that bullshit line about how this is a messageboard..someone that attended 4 years of college uses spaces and proper grammer involuntarily.

Lets's make babies:love:

I see you are on this message board talking me so you must not have anything better to do.Blah blah blah.Bye p.s.I dont even read what you write so dont bother

are u spreading rumours this

trancadict gurl

has STD S???

She s fucken hot,

If I ever went to bum fuck new jersey or wherever it is

U people live

I d take that woman home n have

monkey jungle sex with her.....

Her body is like a playground ;) YUM!

PEACE MIAMI!!

I see you are on this message board talking me so you must not have anything better to do.Blah blah blah.Bye p.s.I dont even read what you write so dont bother

You CANT read what I write you nimwit. The intelligence level needed surpasses you by a few light years.

Why would I do anything else when I have you, the dim-witted idiot of all messageboards to exploit? Don't you have to get back to all that hard work at your imaginary job? Seems I'm not the only one that has nothing do imbecile.

trancadictgurl

I live in Miami, I ve never been to New jersey or wherever

it is the drama bored lives....

Do I know Nelson???

:confused:

just answer teh quetion please.....

U admit the accusations that

"you are hot, and your body is like a playground"

are ALL tru!!

THANX

PEACE MIAMI

You CANT read what I write you nimwit. The intelligence level needed surpasses you by a few light years.

Why would I do anything else when I have you, the dim-witted idiot of all messageboards to exploit? Don't you have to get back to all that hard work at your imaginary job? Seems I'm not the only one that has nothing do imbecile.

Move on crazy person with fat rolls.

Originally posted by lomenus

trancadictgurl

I live in Miami, I ve never been to New jersey or wherever

it is the drama bored lives....

Do I know Nelson???

:confused:

just answer teh quetion please.....

U admit the accusations that

"you are hot, and your body is like a playground"

are ALL tru!!

THANX

PEACE MIAMI

yeah Im hot ok.nelson from space and maze.Do you know Edgar v?

It may be time to redo those implants dear. Your titties are sagging. How are you giong to make a living if your knockers are going?

Now run along and find a boy that will pay for them like every other stripper in the free world. :laugh:

Ok whatever STALKER.Now run along.Your boring zzzzzzzzzz.

"yeah Im hot ok.nelson from space and maze.Do you know Edgar v?"

I thought u were talkin bout soem guy

up there in new jersey/york....

I don t KNOW Edgar V

but I ve heard him

he s got residency at Crobar now...love that club

doesnt he play more trance?

or am I thinkin someone else??

Miami s all bout the HOUSE!!

trance can suck a dick..

ok trancadictgurl

the jury demands EVIDENCE

to support your claim of

"yeah Im hot ok"

pics please...

PEACE MIAMI!!

PARIS HILTON AT OPIUM END OF THE MONTH!!

:drool:

Originally posted by lomenus

"yeah Im hot ok.nelson from space and maze.Do you know Edgar v?"

I thought u were talkin bout soem guy

up there in new jersey/york....

I don t KNOW Edgar V

but I ve heard him

he s got residency at Crobar now...love that club

doesnt he play more trance?

or am I thinkin someone else??

Miami s all bout the HOUSE!!

trance can suck a dick..

ok trancadictgurl

the jury demands EVIDENCE

to support your claim of

"yeah Im hot ok"

pics please...

PEACE MIAMI!!

PARIS HILTON AT OPIUM END OF THE MONTH!!

:drool:

Yea Edgar is trance.Hes my buddy.I have a gallery on www.sicktracks.com under the name intothenight.Ever met Ralph Falcon?