Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Attn:whores/bi-sexuals/bartenderds/ & People W/std's!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

iY1 [4:17 PM]: what da hell in the world is that

GATE [4:17 PM]: your new SF partner

iY1 [4:17 PM]: okkkkkkkkkkk

GATE [4:17 PM]: yes she says shes gonna be a model

iY1 [4:18 PM]: what da hell is she modeling

PoohLiY1 [4:18 PM]: HORSE MONUER

GATE [4:18 PM]: hahahaha

GATE [4:19 PM]: no seriously

GATE [4:19 PM]: she says she gets lots of dick

iY1 [4:20 PM]: yeah ok

iY1 [4:20 PM]: plastic

GATE [4:20 PM]: and she says she gets hotter guys them me

GATE [4:20 PM]: haha

iY1 [4:20 PM]: she IS "HHHHHHHHHHOOOOTTTT"

KGATE [4:22 PM]: she tried to say i used photo shop to alter that pic I dont have photo shop

GATE [4:22 PM]: she has a baby hand

iY1 [4:22 PM]: lol

GATE [4:23 PM]: you want her number?

iY1 [4:23 PM]: no

GATE [4:23 PM]: why not

GATE [4:29 PM]: ok ill talk to you later

GATE [4:30 PM]: i`ll give fat stuff your digits

iY1 [4:30 PM]: nO

GATE [4:30 PM]: yeah

iY1 [4:33 PM]: no

iY1 [4:33 PM]: come on

iY1 [4:34 PM]: NO

What is the deal with the aim conversations? Moron your life is that pathetic & empty that you sit on the computer and have meaningless conversations about Housediva all day long?

:laugh: :laugh:

Dont you have a child to corrupt? A man to transfer your STD's to? Perhaps a worn out, crusty, stained vibrator to play with?

Originally posted by 555-1212

:blah: :blah: :blah::jerkoff: :jerkoff: :zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Are you serious? LOL

I suppose you find Trancadickinmymouthallthetime's responses exceptionally ingenious & witty? As opposed to my ramblings?

We're all entitled to our opinions, as assenine and moronic as they are.

Thank you for your shrewd observations and the skillful use of smilies in the execution of your message.

Your perseverance will not go unnoticed you wordsmyth you! ;)

You know, even though Housediva lives on the far side of delusional she *does* have a point - it appears that she's gotten people who are supposed oh-so-much-better right down on her level, having AIM conversations about her and passing her phone number around....

":/

Originally posted by nameless

You CANT read what I write you nimwit. The intelligence level needed surpasses you by a few light years.

Why would I do anything else when I have you, the dim-witted idiot of all messageboards to exploit? Don't you have to get back to all that hard work at your imaginary job? Seems I'm not the only one that has nothing do imbecile.

transdictgurl thinks i'm you or you are me or wqe are yet the same person. but she fails to realize that what the fcuk is the point pretending to be someomne else? i'm not banned from here! :laugh:

Originally posted by trancadictgurl

GATE [4:17 PM]: yes she says shes gonna be a model

iY1 [4:18 PM]: what da hell is she modeling

PoohLiY1 [4:18 PM]: HORSE MONUER

GATE [4:18 PM]: hahahaha

GATE [4:19 PM]: no seriously

GATE [4:19 PM]: she says she gets lots of dick

iY1 [4:20 PM]: yeah ok

iY1 [4:20 PM]: plastic

GATE [4:20 PM]: and she says she gets hotter guys them me

GATE [4:20 PM]: haha

iY1 [4:20 PM]: she IS "HHHHHHHHHHOOOOTTTT"

KGATE [4:22 PM]: she tried to say i used photo shop to alter that pic I dont have photo shop

GATE [4:22 PM]: she has a baby hand

iY1 [4:22 PM]: lol

GATE [4:23 PM]: you want her number?

iY1 [4:23 PM]: no

GATE [4:23 PM]: why not

GATE [4:29 PM]: ok ill talk to you later

GATE [4:30 PM]: i`ll give fat stuff your digits

iY1 [4:30 PM]: nO

GATE [4:30 PM]: yeah

iY1 [4:33 PM]: no

iY1 [4:33 PM]: come on

iY1 [4:34 PM]: NO

WOW LOOK HOW INSECURE NINA IS LOLOL WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AIM'S RANDOM PEOPLE AND SENDS PICTURES OF GIRLS AND ASKS THEM "WHO'S BETTER LOOKING" LOLOL WOW YOU ARE INSECURE! NOW STFU BEFORE I POP THE IMPLANTS AND ITS BACK TO "MOSQUITO BITES" 4U LMAO !

PATHETIC. I honestly believe that Tranchlamydiainhercootie was molested as a child. This theory is based on the sociopathic behavior and explains much of the anger.

Tranca you pathetic, useless loser, WHY would this House diva create an alias to abuse you when she does it under her own name? Have you ever, in that miniscule "brain" of yours considered that someone ELSE might catch on to your deranged existence? I mean, c'mon now girlfriend you KNOW you arent the sharpest knife in the drawer. You arent winning any spelling bees..you must be "somewhat" aware of your psycho tendencies. The funniest part about it is that for some strange reason I think that House diva signs off and does her own thing whatever that may be, but you on the other hand, you cant stop that noise can you? All those messageboard voices in your head are taking over your entire being. But I am sure this isnt the first time that you have become completely obsessed with someone, and it certainly wont be the last you sociopath.

House diva, you know the real, and you must be loving every minute of my tyrades. Its all good. You need to stop creating fake names so the rest of us can have our fun.

Tranca now you go get back to that House diva wallpaper collage that you have been working on night and day that graces the wall in your trailer park.

Are you serious? LOL

I suppose you find Trancadickinmymouthallthetime's responses exceptionally ingenious & witty? As opposed to my ramblings?

We're all entitled to our opinions, as assenine and moronic as they are.

Thank you for your shrewd observations and the skillful use of smilies in the execution of your message.

Your perseverance will not go unnoticed you wordsmyth you! ;)

A picture is worth a thousand words, cunt-rag

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

WOW LOOK HOW INSECURE NINA IS LOLOL WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND AIM'S RANDOM PEOPLE AND SENDS PICTURES OF GIRLS AND ASKS THEM "WHO'S BETTER LOOKING" LOLOL WOW YOU ARE INSECURE! NOW STFU BEFORE I POP THE IMPLANTS AND ITS BACK TO "MOSQUITO BITES" 4U LMAO !

Random people?Thats one of my goodfriends.and when did i ask who was better looking???Your so dumb.Fact is i was one size smaller before.You will have nothing if you manage to lose all 200 extra pounds.

PATHETIC. I honestly believe that Tranchlamydiainhercootie was molested as a child. This theory is based on the sociopathic behavior and explains much of the anger.

Tranca you pathetic, useless loser, WHY would this House diva create an alias to abuse you when she does it under her own name? Have you ever, in that miniscule "brain" of yours considered that someone ELSE might catch on to your deranged existence? I mean, c'mon now girlfriend you KNOW you arent the sharpest knife in the drawer. You arent winning any spelling bees..you must be "somewhat" aware of your psycho tendencies. The funniest part about it is that for some strange reason I think that House diva signs off and does her own thing whatever that may be, but you on the other hand, you cant stop that noise can you? All those messageboard voices in your head are taking over your entire being. But I am sure this isnt the first time that you have become completely obsessed with someone, and it certainly wont be the last you sociopath.

House diva, you know the real, and you must be loving every minute of my tyrades. Its all good. You need to stop creating fake names so the rest of us can have our fun.

Tranca now you go get back to that House diva wallpaper collage that you have been working on night and day that graces the wall in your trailer park.

And why exactly are you speaking to me??You go on and on.Snooz.Sorry we dont have trailer parks in west end.Come look for yourself.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

You know, even though Housediva lives on the far side of delusional she *does* have a point - it appears that she's gotten people who are supposed oh-so-much-better right down on her level, having AIM conversations about her and passing her phone number around....

Who passed her number around?? And I was playing a JOKE on my friend by sending him the link with her pic.Read the IM.All of it.

see ???????I was playing a joke on him.

555 ~ picture? you call that a picture you doofus? lmao go away

As for you tranca I am speaking to you because I don't like you and you deserve it.

At this point, even your JOKES are about House. You speak to your "very good friends" and this is the only topic of conversation you can come up with? I think you are the one that needs to get a life. No REALLY. You are just some random loser we get to mock a few minutes a day. Just look at your responses. :laugh:

As for you tranca I am speaking to you because I don't like you and you deserve it.

At this point, even your JOKES are about House. You speak to your "very good friends" and this is the only topic of conversation you can come up with? I think you are the one that needs to get a life. No REALLY. You are just some random loser we get to mock a few minutes a day. Just look at your responses. :laugh:

SHE MUST NOT HAVE CUSTODY OF THE KID CAUSE SHE IS ON HERE TOOO MUCH!!!! ITS SCAREY THAT SHE BEHAVES LIKE THIS AT 35! :eek:

Ahh yes, I forget that one. 35? Holy idiotic psychos Batman!

Tell us Trancavaginalwarts what is your goal in life? To be the best 40 year old moderator? To *hopefully* get rid of those pesky vaginal warts once and for all?

Would YOU grant this person custody? Just read what she writes. She has the intelligence of a 10 year old.

:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

i am more content and successful in my life than you will ever wish to be........

keep sticking up for this pathetic, fat, mean, bitch.........it just shows how low-class you really are

i am more content and successful in my life than you will ever wish to be........

keep sticking up for this pathetic, fat, mean, bitch.........it just shows how low-class you really are

It's HousePig on one of her other names.

I bet you got beat up in school alot.

NAMESLESS AIN'T DEFENDING ME ASSHOLE I DON'T NEED BACK UP ITS APPRECIATED BUT NOT NEEDED SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE TRANDICTGURL I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT .....SO STFU YOU BACKLESS CUNTBAG I'D FCUKIN SPIT IN YOUR FACE IF I EVER SAW YOU OUT AND YOU'D SHIT IN YOUR PANTS WHEN I PUNCH YOU IN THE JUGULAR AND YOU FCUKIN DROP! LOL

Originally posted by 4realhousediva

NAMESLESS AIN'T DEFENDING ME ASSHOLE I DON'T NEED BACK UP ITS APPRECIATED BUT NOT NEEDED SHE JUST DOESN'T LIKE TRANDICTGURL I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH THAT .....SO STFU YOU BACKLESS CUNTBAG I'D FCUKIN SPIT IN YOUR FACE IF I EVER SAW YOU OUT AND YOU'D SHIT IN YOUR PANTS WHEN I PUNCH YOU IN THE JUGULAR AND YOU FCUKIN DROP! LOL

Oh for nameless sake's... Why can't everyone be as nice as trancadictgurl?

555 ~ You know absolutely NOTHING about me, what I am content with and how successful I am. By which means did you construct this assumption in your feeble mind? You complete IDIOT what sense does that make? LMFAO!

Low class :laugh: :laugh:..as opposed to the aristocratic conduct your girl Tranca has demonstrated? It must have been her "trim twat".

And based on your imbecilic remarks we all now know you aren't worthy of shining my stilettos.

Tranca, why did I get beat up? Because I am intelligent? Because I know a bit about grammar and the proper use of it? hahaha

Yet another moronic response. :rolleyes: As long as I wasn't molested, beaten, abandoned, and impregnated as you were my deranged halfwit it's all gooood.

555 ~ You know absolutely NOTHING about me, what I am content with and how successful I am. By which means did you construct this assumption in your feeble mind? You complete IDIOT what sense does that make? LMFAO!

Low class :laugh: :laugh:..as opposed to the aristocratic conduct your girl Tranca has demonstrated? It must have been her "trim twat".

And based on your imbecilic remarks we all now know you aren't worthy of shining my stilettos.

Tranca, why did I get beat up? Because I am intelligent? Because I know a bit about grammar and the proper use of it? hahaha

Yet another moronic response. :rolleyes: As long as I wasn't molested, beaten, abandoned, and impregnated as you were my deranged halfwit it's all gooood.

lmao you are a god...ya killin me :laugh: