Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone listen to XM radio? your opinons?

XM Radio is mad dope!!!

a couple of pertinent announcements for this worthy thread! :-)

- I LISTEN TO XM RADIO! its fucking dope - so should you! it's only $9.99 a month - can you believe it? and the same reciever unit can be used in your car stereo and home stereo system - i'm hooked now - i turn so many people on to it that it feels like a cult... hahaha (by the way, you should also check out NETFLIX.com - my other weird media/tech cult -haha)

- THE PRESSURE - DC's very own 2Tuff Productions hosts the only drum&bass show on XM radio - everyday from 12pm til 2am and re-aired from 2am til 4am. its on XM80 - The Move - it's a new show and we're just getting it off the ground, but we have exciting things in store and already broadcasting 4 hours of top notch music daily - for more info check our site and/or http://www.themove.net

- ALL ABOUT - this party is friday night and features hot house talent DEMARKUS LEWIS - the party is hosted by XM80's chief LUIS BARO - this man knows his shit and is doing BIG TINGZ at XM radio and around dc - i encourage & recommend all of you to go check out the party on friday night at the Blue Room - Luis Baro & Chuck '2Cratez' Roder will be tag-teaming til 12:30 and then Demarkus Lewis steps up and takes over - don't sleep on this one!!! i know there's a thread around here about it.

but yeah, definitely look into XM - they have just about every style of music presented on its own channel - with multiple channels for hip-hop, reggae and other broad genres - there's also great talk radio and other cool things - look into it today - and check the site for XM80 THE MOVE - dedicated to underground dance music:

http://www.themove.net

boh!