Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm SPINNING in JERSEY for the FIRST time!!

hahaha tomorrow night is my virgin voyage to Jersey, kids!! Well, I've been there before but never to DJ there.... I hope whoever sees me spin is nice to me!!! ;) I'll be at R Bar if any of you want to come to check it out - and no, I'm not promoting, i don't even have a guestlist, i'm just inviting :D i'm excited!!!!

Vixen there is no guestlists at r bar because there isnt a cover on thursday nights. Since its a ladies night party and $3 drinks for ladies we figured have no cover this way there is something for everyone.

R BAR

St George Ave

Colonia NJ

( like 2 mins north of woodbridge center mall)

I know there's no cover there, but I also know the #1 reason for moving posts is guestlist info ;)

Thanks a lot, everyone, for your support - I hope some of you can come down and check it out, if you do come say hi, I don't think I've ever met anyone off the Jersey board!

Badass - Thanks for that - I can also get you a CD, if you'd like :)

Ericone - I don't have a residency right now, I just got back from living in Italy where I held a residency at Blob Club in Firenze and a monthly at Il Caldetino in Mugello. I'm kinda lookin' for a home now :)

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

I know there's no cover there, but I also know the #1 reason for moving posts is guestlist info ;)

Thanks a lot, everyone, for your support - I hope some of you can come down and check it out, if you do come say hi, I don't think I've ever met anyone off the Jersey board!

Badass - Thanks for that - I can also get you a CD, if you'd like :)

Ericone - I don't have a residency right now, I just got back from living in Italy where I held a residency at Blob Club in Firenze and a monthly at Il Caldetino in Mugello. I'm kinda lookin' for a home now :)

sure send me a pm for a mailing and I will pass the CD off...

I think it would be great to change it up and have a girl spin

Good Luck tonight...