Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Beatstock Question?

Originally posted by njbigtime

Yes Chris slinkies will be allowed... However, just a FYI for you, I heard Beatstock my go to 11:00pm. You may want to bring a pillow because after 10:00pm you usually are heading home to go nighty night!

Lat year we left at 10:30 for Temps and it was still going

Chris I am going to Temps and Surf this weekend no slacking

definitely bringing my camera for this event. i can't wait to get a full 30 yard head of steam and crack dave in the back and down the hill. i'm gonna do it when amuka and lumidee are on the stage.. cause a level 3 earthquake.

btw.. chris.. were you a linebacker in hs? didn't you hate it when us wide outs would crack back block your ass and you'd be down on the ground whincing in pain.?.?..

Originally posted by dogekid

definitely bringing my camera for this event. i can't wait to get a full 30 yard head of steam and crack dave in the back and down the hill. i'm gonna do it when amuka and lumidee are on the stage.. cause a level 3 earthquake.

btw.. chris.. were you a linebacker in hs? didn't you hate it when us wide outs would crack back block your ass and you'd be down on the ground whincing in pain.?.?..

please jay......I would love to see this bullrush take place so I can embarass you in front of everyone when I hip toss you and throw you down the hill teeth first!!!!!

bigtime....well said....what are the odds of him leaving at 9pm......also....arm wrestling pic will be posted tomorrow!!!!

Well Bigtime...Are we playing this game? Hmmmm...one thought for you...."Cereal Boy Getting into My Car" Excatly....That is the end all be all.....Thank You!

I leave usually to engage in something called SEX....It is better than picking women up in the air, flexing for NJguido and talking to "Cereal Boy".....I would check your ammunition before you fire the first shot.

"Mr. Dave DIEZEL"...I am going to dislocate your spine at Beatstock when I wrap your body around a garbage can, tye your arms to your legs and roll you down the hill...

Originally posted by njstacked2

"Mr. Dave DIEZEL"...I am going to dislocate your spine at Beatstock when I wrap your body around a garbage can, tye your arms to your legs and roll you down the hill...

with or without the garbage can still in tact? i'd prefer if you wrapped a lawn chair around his head to be honest.

Originally posted by njstacked2

Well Bigtime...Are we playing this game? Hmmmm...one thought for you...."Cereal Boy Getting into My Car" Excatly....That is the end all be all.....Thank You!

I leave usually to engage in something called SEX....It is better than picking women up in the air, flexing for NJguido and talking to "Cereal Boy".....I would check your ammunition before you fire the first shot.

/B]

Wow that hurts chris, really hit me hard there! LOL.....Pretty sure I have sex once in awhile.LOL.....BTW i would hope you have sex since you are engaged! Quick question....Is there a time period you can only sex in? I mean cant you have sex at 4:00am instead of 2:00am? Just wondering....... Yea chris you got me I never talk to girls....LOL..... I mean to each their own, some of enjoy "sexy sushi" and a few social drinks at merge before bedtime.... And others enjoy going out and partying hard.....As for the flexing remark, I mean it isnt like you dont own a digital camera and have many pics of yourself flexing...... But like i said to each their own....what ever makes a person happy in life.....

Originally posted by rdntheshortbus

Tigger will beat you into submission for questioning her Ironess Bigtime...

I shall be standing by, picking up the remains and sourting out the protein shards...

Ah yea let me see....Pretty sure never meationed you or tigger....This was a thing between myself and chris....But i guess you felt the need to come protect your "KING"!

who likes pickled carrots?

i'm gonna bring some on saturday and what we don't finish i plan on leaving on people's windshields

also.. i'm thinking we should probably bring a gallon drum of kerosene in case we need to light anything on fire for fun.

Bigtime...

one more thing....

I would stand up for any of my Iron brothers...

As Tigger and I did at Rubas' when you were in need...

Do not question anyone's Ironess on the team...

We are always here in a time of need...

That should mean more to you than a Sat night at Tempts bro...

Fuck... now you made me get all emotional!!!