Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Condoms...Your Favs?

guest00901

Originally posted by entheogen808

that's bullshit!!! tell that to my cock. and explain all the breakages prior to using the larger condoms.

as for the stretch, i could buy a small t-shirt, and put it on my 6'2", 220lb. frame, and stretch it to the same length/girth as an xl, but will it feel good/look right? no, i don't think so.

my bad Biggie just tellin you what my Human Sexuality teacher showed and told us. Go on wit ya big dick.;)

Originally posted by origskeemr

my bad Biggie just tellin you what my Human Sexuality teacher showed and told us. Go on wit ya big dick.;)

stop that man thats fucked up you might bruise his ego... breaking down brick walls with his dick is hard enough without people putting him down...!

Originally posted by entheogen808

that's bullshit!!! tell that to my cock. and explain all the breakages prior to using the larger condoms.

as for the stretch, i could buy a small t-shirt, and put it on my 6'2", 220lb. frame, and stretch it to the same length/girth as an xl, but will it feel good/look right? no, i don't think so.

amen to that, before i even got to it. . .i've worn regular condoms, because the girl liked em or something. . .was impossible to keep an erection, was getting really constricted . . . dont have that problem with magnums.

Things are XL and XXL for many reasons. . .there's a reason I shop at a big & tall (for the tall) store . . . there's a reason i need big shirts. . . there's a reason i need bigger condoms. . . there's a reason my name is bigsteve8, not bigsteve4 or bigsteve5. . . nuff said . . .

hi

i have a question.

i was with a girl and shes allergic to spermicide (didnt know, she forgot to tell me) so we fucked, it was trojan lubricated condoms..........she hated em...

the thing is my dick is too big for em and im not a big condom expert..

my question is............... how do i tell the ones that dont have spermicide? im gonna try the magnums out next...but need to make sure theres none of that shit cuz shes allergic.............whats a good condom to buy?

thanks in advance:)

Originally posted by Kontrol

hi

i have a question.

i was with a girl and shes allergic to spermicide (didnt know, she forgot to tell me) so we fucked, it was trojan lubricated condoms..........she hated em...

the thing is my dick is too big for em and im not a big condom expert..

my question is............... how do i tell the ones that dont have spermicide? im gonna try the magnums out next...but need to make sure theres none of that shit cuz shes allergic.............whats a good condom to buy?

thanks in advance:)

spermicide condoms say spermicide... like trojan lubricated with spermicide... read the back of the box for active ingredients.