Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hard Tranceheads...your savior is coming!!!!!

spacecadet888

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by frisco24

I'd like to meet some of you cat's. I am new to CP...

my wife and I will be there on the 11th...let me know where you guys will be hanging.

Like MJM, no drama here...just good times and good tunes!

go to see Edgar V @ Crobar on the 22nd to meet a bunch of us CPer's! look for a big bald white guy with a green laser and that my honey, lex.....i should be close by!

I'd like to meet some of you cat's. I am new to CP...

my wife and I will be there on the 11th...let me know where you guys will be hanging.

Like MJM, no drama here...just good times and good tunes!

:aright:

good times

listening to good tunes

w/ killer c/p peeps.....

Like MJM, no drama here..
:aright:

I KEEP IT REAL.....

U DON'T LIKE IT OR ME.....

OH WELL.... NOT MY PROBLEM.. THAT YOURS.. DEAL WITH IT

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

i am sorry..i thought i was making fun of GA...and since EV is such a class act and a terrible PS2 player...i decided NOT TO make fun of him....i use to remember....when EV was done with his sets, he would chill by the little "mini stage" by the entrance of Shadow...i would go up to him and tell him great set, bla bla bla...he was always willing to talk to u....GA on the other hand....:rolleyes:

I couldn't agree with you more on EV being very nice...however, give the guy some props my man....:D Like you just did...as the funk would say "Peace and Chicken Grease" Hope I quoted that correctly!:tongue:

Word has it that GA is doing production work with WAG. WHAT DO YOU TRANCEHEADS HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT?! Whatever those those two masters of the game are up to in the lab is bound to BLOW UP.

I am calling it as of right now. Acosta is about to BLOW UP! I've heard he is working on many productions that for sure will catapult him above and beyond the rest. Talk shit now but wait a couple of months.

MJM - Don't know you but I like you bro. You're down. Keep representing for us tranceheads.

IF YOU PLAY IT, THEY WILL COME!!!

As for WAG I am not going to miss that...especially if GA spins alongside him....what a night that would be.

WOW!! So angry!!!! :eek:

Angry? Not angry...just hyped and waiting for the day that soon will come where all you CP trance haters will finally give credit where credit is due. Telling you...Acosta is about to blow up HARD! Stay tuned....

No anger from me...just love. that's all....a little pationate in what I believe in at times...but on a lighter note, You guys are all down people and I hope to meet some of you some day soon.

I am all :)

Angry? Not angry...just hyped and waiting for the day that soon will come where all you CP trance haters will finally give credit where credit is due. Telling you...Acosta is about to blow up HARD! Stay tuned....

No anger from me...just love. that's all....a little pationate in what I believe in at times...but on a lighter note, You guys are all down people and I hope to meet some of you some day soon.

I am all :)

I can relate to being "PASSIONATE"...I just hope he doesn't blow up too much, he might explode or spontaneously combust! And we wouldn't want that to happen to poor ol' George!!!!:eek:

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I couldn't agree with you more on EV being very nice...however, give the guy some props my man....:D Like you just did...as the funk would say "Peace and Chicken Grease" Hope I quoted that correctly!:tongue:

i give EV mad props...i always do...shit i give props by just going to hear him spin..u know how i feel about trance...but i can listen to EV all night long, easily....he never loses the crowd or me (which is hard considering my stance on trance <--- i just rhymed)...EV has improved in leaps and bounds since i last heard him at Space...he is def. moving his style forward...which is goood, cuz there arent to many IMO that is pushing trance to new levels like EV....

i give EV mad props...i always do...shit i give props by just going to hear him spin..u know how i feel about trance...but i can listen to EV all night long, easily....he never loses the crowd or me (which is hard considering my stance on trance <--- i just rhymed)...EV has improved in leaps and bounds since i last heard him at Space...he is def. moving his style forward...which is goood, cuz there arent to many IMO that is pushing trance to new levels like EV....

that's right, matas, u better recognize

Originally posted by cheekeetika

I don't know, he's some guy who claims to be this bad ass DJ...who the hell does he think he is anyway! :mad::D:tongue:

oh boy he we go again...

another guy claiming to be some bad ass dj...:blah: :blah:

save it........:tongue:

:laugh: :laugh:

AHH Shuks Matas! You really do love him after all!:D Now how about showing up on the 22nd to Crobar???:confused:;)

MAYBE....but he has to pose with me for a picture and sign one of radio broadcast cds, that u OWE ME!!!:tongue:

Yes I do owe you those CD's and I will record em for ya, but can ya hook it up with the CD's so I can do this??? Koky hooked me up with blanks and he's getting his on Sunday!:tongue: