Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Verizon Push-to-talk Debut

Its finally here.

Verizon Wireless’ highly anticipated push-to-talk service is expected to introduce on tuesday 8-19-2003 with the carrier rolling out a nationwide offering using.

Are you sick of your nextel service or do you have a company with a large number of employees and wanna keep intouch with them, now its time to get Americas #1 Wireless Provider.

For more info Call:

732-220-8300 or visit our locations.

116 Somerset Street

New Brunswick, NJ

209 Prospect Park West

Brooklyn, NY

718-499-8000

if you cant come to us we will be more than happy to ship you the phones and help decide what plan will be best for you.

Mention CLUB PLANET AND RECIEVE 10% Discount.

But Meanwhile...most people have Nextel as it is...what incentive is there to change? Having to spend more $$ for a new phone, learn new options, get a new number and re-store allllll those numbers you have saved.

Ill stick with what I got..especially since that fact that the 1st year ANYTHING new comes out is when all the problems occur.

Tek

Originally posted by cotoncandydream

T Mobile is working on their walkie talkie system. I like my T Mobile 99 bucks a month 5000 anytime mins, unlimited text and AIM service, free VM, Free Mobile to Mobile mins.

It worked decently during the blackout yesterday too.

all that stuff is really not free considering you are paying 99 a month! thats alot.

Originally posted by Teknojunkee

But Meanwhile...most people have Nextel as it is...what incentive is there to change? Having to spend more $$ for a new phone, learn new options, get a new number and re-store allllll those numbers you have saved.

Ill stick with what I got..especially since that fact that the 1st year ANYTHING new comes out is when all the problems occur.

Tek

I'm considering it cuz verizon has a lot better service, and the last 3 times I've gone on travel for work I couldn't get service w/ nextel :mad:

there's your incentive ;)

one thing about verizon that I can say is, when they come out with something its always the best in service on the product and the PTT phones were suppose to come out early june but they wanted to make sure no problems b4 its hits the market. So the phone has been used by engineers for 3 months so lets see what happens.