Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Sassa

Originally posted by djxeno

i have to admit the detail on the action figure is impressive...LOL

they say if u collect 25 hasbro points and send $5 dollars (s&h included) to their address...u can get the limited addition Dick Cheney Triple By-Pass Surgery Action Figure....:tongue:

Originally posted by sassa

just shut the fuck up. this is a humorous thread. don't fuck it up with your bullshit.

You see if you had a sense of humor, you would have replied back with something along the lines of "I borrowed it from you" or "you recommended it to me". Instead you had to come back crying about how I am messing up this thread. Big fucking deal...its a message board...about a president bush action figure...lighten up.

Originally posted by skince55

You see if you had a sense of humor, you would have replied back with something along the lines of "I borrowed it from you" or "you recommended it to me". Instead you had to come back crying about how I am messing up this thread. Big fucking deal...its a message board...about a president bush action figure...lighten up.

i guess you and i do not share the same warped sense of humor, then :blank:

why do you people always have to compare/contrast democrats and republicans? for the differences between them, they are the same exact shit.

sweetie pie....its a JOKE...and since the JOKE was about a republican...i countered with Clinton....u seriously need to do something about ur personality....

FOR SASSA:

NO NO NO...that was last year's Ralph Nader doll, complete with "tree hugging" grip.....

better?

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

sweetie pie....its a JOKE...and since the JOKE was about a republican...i countered with Clinton....u seriously need to do something about ur personality....

FOR SASSA:

NO NO NO...that was last year's Ralph Nader doll, complete with "tree hugging" grip.....

better?

i seriously need to do somethng about my personality?

i seriously need to do somethng about my personality?

ur gonna add denial to ur resume too?? u want me to put up a CP poll on ur personality too?? come on now...i am pretty sure u dont need that type of public embarassment so early in the morning....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ur gonna add denial to ur resume too?? u want me to put up a CP poll on ur personality too?? come on now...i am pretty sure u dont need that type of public embarassment so early in the morning....

WHO THE FUCK do you think you are, little dick of a man? you don't even know who i am in person. you should add egotistical jackass to your resume.

if you've never met me, you have no right to judge me. i write what i write on these boards. this doesn't make me a person. you don't know anything about me, my life, or my personality besides what i write.

you're going to threaten ME with public embarrassment? please. you sad sack of shit. please, be a childish moron and put a poll.

if you said or did something worth laughing at, i might have responded differently. but you didn't. what kind of person are you in person, i would never want to know. :blown::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: