Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Att: Sassa

Originally posted by igloo

Sassa, I highly recommend a therapist and medication for you. ......or simply leave the country

she should just leave....she gets mad when people point to the truth of the matter...most of the mud slinging and name calling comes from her...all she has to do is admit that she is a little girl and cannot function in a NORMAL society....

sassa, I am continuously baffled by your way of thinking. Unless you have some midget on your shoulder telling you everything to type under your name, then yes what you type on here is a display of your personality. You post on a public message board. The other people on the message board DO have the right to judge you. matas isn't saying he is going to publicly embarass you, you have done that to yourself. He is just saying he is going to exploit it, because you constantly insist you have a personality and a sense of humor when it's plain and simple you don't. Here's yet another example of you not taking your own advice

Originally posted by sassa

just shut the fuck up. this is a humorous thread. don't fuck it up with your bullshit.

why do you people always have to compare/contrast democrats and republicans? for the differences between them, they are the same exact shit.

WHO THE FUCK do you think you are, little dick of a man? you don't even know who i am in person. you should add egotistical jackass to your resume.

if you've never met me, you have no right to judge me. i write what i write on these boards. this doesn't make me a person. you don't know anything about me, my life, or my personality besides what i write.

you're going to threaten ME with public embarrassment? please. you sad sack of shit. please, be a childish moron and put a poll.

what??? u didnt find the doll funny?? yea real humor ur little "Europe vs Italy" thread:jerkoff: ...just sticking to posting garbage and other such things that u usually do...that is much more humorous than that Italy thread...btw, in takin a page out of ur little book, about "judging" u..."I CAN DO WHAT I WANT" (nanny nanny boo boo)...u need to stop drinking caffiene and get on some Lithium....STAT!!!! i know i touched a nerve and prob. hit the nail on the head with ur personality or lack thereof...again another thread full of B.S. and nothing intelligent to say...CONGRATS SASSA!!! u keep pushing that bar up higher and higher....THIS BUD IS FOR U....

Originally posted by skince55

sassa, I am continuously baffled by your way of thinking. Unless you have some midget on your shoulder telling you everything to type under your name, then yes what you type on here is a display of your personality. You post on a public message board. The other people on the message board DO have the right to judge you. matas isn't saying he is going to publicly embarass you, you have done that to yourself. He is just saying he is going to exploit it, because you constantly insist you have a personality and a sense of humor when it's plain and simple you don't. Here's yet another example of you not taking your own advice

:aright:

Originally posted by themrs

We already know....

004.jpg

Oh my...you've hit the nail square in the head! I've read Sassa's posts and to be honest was totally taken aback. I mean, posting that we come from Lizard's, that was the strangest and mentally deranged article I had ever read. Sassa, I don't mean to bash, but I would suggest you seriously seek some psychological help because I truly beleive you are delusional. I can't help but feel sorry for you and your state of mind.:(

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Oh my...you've hit the nail square in the head! I've read Sassa's posts and to be honest was totally taken aback. I mean, posting that we come from Lizard's, that was the strangest and mentally deranged article I had ever read. Sassa, I don't mean to bash, but I would suggest you seriously seek some psychological help because I truly beleive you are delusional. I can't help but feel sorry for you and your state of mind.:(

excuse me?

i never said we come from lizards. i posted links about the annunaki because i thought they were interesting and funny. i never expected people to believe that i actually took it word for word. and now some morons make a joke of it. wow. children. and i'm supposed to be the one who's fucked up.

i suppose it's wrong now to throw things out on the platform to see how people deal with it. i know what i'm dealing with now. thanks for opening my eyes.

i suppose it's wrong now to throw things out on the platform to see how people deal with it. i know what i'm dealing with now. thanks for opening my eyes.

does this mean that u WONT be dealing with us anymore? (please say yes...please!!)

i never said we come from lizards. i posted links about the annunaki because i thought they were interesting and funny. i never expected people to believe that i actually took it word for word.

Well if we take a look back at the annunaki thread I think it's pretty clear you did not post this because you thought it was funny.

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

WTF is this crap?? Sassa i am warning u, this will be moved to the "Caca" Forum

don't you dare move anything. it's not crap.

honey...if u ACTUALLY believe this "dragon" crap...u are worse off than i thought....

lol! who the fuck are you to judge me? and who are you to discredit this? there's been a ton of studies done on this topic.

pick up some books like.

"The Hiram Key"

"The Second Messiah" (both by Christopher Knight and Robert E. Loomis)

"Who Wrote the Bible" Thomas L. Friedman

"The Biggest Secret" by David Icke

"The Stargate Conspiracy" by Zecharia Sitchin

who knows, you might learn something other than the bullshit that dribbles from the corner of bush's mouth...

Originally posted by skince55

Well if we take a look back at the annunaki thread I think it's pretty clear you did not post this because you thought it was funny.

you really have nothing better to do than try to read between the lines of everything i post, huh? what is wrong with you? :rolleyes:

does this mean that u WONT be dealing with us anymore? (please say yes...please!!)

haha, and let you overrun this forum with right wing facist crap? sure.

i will be the thorn in your side. go finger yourself, matas.

everyday i pray...that u leave and we get another "nuetral" mod. like raver_mania...i know thats too much to ask for...and as for "fingering myself"...i am finished, wanna smell my finger?

you really have nothing better to do than try to read between the lines of everything i post, huh? what is wrong with you? :rolleyes:

What is wrong with you, I was just countering your statement that you posted the annunaki as a joke.

you can use the same reasoning to argue that fighting against Hitler was fascist in itself

your circular reasoning isnt holding up very well

everyday i pray...that u leave and we get another "nuetral" mod. like raver_mania...i know thats too much to ask for...and as for "fingering myself"...i am finished, wanna smell my finger?

make me leave.

i think this was suppose to be directed at Igloo since I SAID: "i pray to God that u leave"...but i will forgive ya...u have had rough day of people tearing u a new one...(see i have compassion)

god help you