Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Did any of us go to high school together?

meng

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We had fucking "Pistol" Pete Gonzalez at QB who ended up at PITT and then went on to the Steelers as a backup.....wasup!

and I was there when Donyell Ferguson broke the Dade county rushing record when he was a Columbus bitch!

aside from high school the only other person I went to school with here is Wendel who is luriking in here somwhere. We were in the UM drumline from 91-95.....that's right.....we were right there for wide right uno y wide right dos.....beautiful.... :)

THE CANES ARE COMING!!!....sorry....couldn't contain myself....:D

by the way Wendel, I still have to show you that tape of us at the Fiesta Bowl in New Year's '94 when we got wooped by fucking Arizona 26-0....remember how nasty that was?!....ughhhh.......not as bad as the Sugar Bowl the year before but still bad.....dude we got hammered in that hotel room in Tempe with the guys fixing the door lock the whole time. good times....:party::pint:

It was a miserable time for us and we had to drink our sorrows away.......and then we did it again the next year with Nebraska in the OB....:rolleyes: But we're the shit now so it's all good! Ok I've been drinking.

cheers! :beer:

Originally posted by meng

fuck the Southwest Eagle purple and white pussies!

Oye MENG be nice damn it!!! good thread by the way ...

Yes our schools were and are enemies but shit I've dated three Coral Park Rams so far

:D so I definetely can't hate on them.....and I'm dating one now too ;)

Pretty damn unlikely for me, even if you count all three HS's I went to in the detroit area.

Im pretty sure ever other memeber is on probation that resrticts them from leaving the state, other wise I would have see them on the Jerry Springer show

Originally posted by mjm420

FELLOW EAGLE!!!

SOUTHWEST SR HIGH CLASS OF "92"

ATTENDED WITH STOGIEY ALSO

LOL, the american parking lot against the REF parking lot.

The baseball players vs' the football team,

that school was a war zone.

I went to SW for 1 year... shit was toooo crazy. so I dipped to Braddock to go for alll the rich snobby bitches'

:D