Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day Sept. 1st @ Space

njdionysus

Originally posted by djfrosty

Doesn't DT usually spin Labor Day weekend in Miami? I noticed he hasn't been to Miami in a while. I might be wrong but not since WMC. Anyone know what's up?

after his bitching about the new space after wmc. maybe he has decided space isn't the place for him. in any case a Labor Day Weekend, double dose of OG and Roland would be just fine with me. :)

It wouldn't surprise me if DT has complained about the new Space34, I heard he is a bit special with venues where he plays. The first time I went to see him in Arc in NYC I was looking for the bar to get a drink and found out they dont sell alcohol. I read a thread in the NYC message board mentioning that DT likes ARC because they dont sell alcohol. DT is an awesome DJ anyway, never dessapoints his crowd.

If any of you make a trip to NYC, going to Fridays Be Yourself with DT @ ARC is worth anything.. great experience every time

I tend to agree with that sentiment...I'd bitch about the juiceheads too, but the cell phone comment screams prima-donna bitch. He gets his $$$ either way....grant it, trying to talk on a cell in a club is useless, that's why they invented text.