Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sore after sex....

Guest brwneydtrouble

Guest brwneydtrouble

I've never really had this problem before, but ever since I took some time off from sex (four months) now every time I do, I get real sore, sometimes from not being wet enough, but even when I VERY wet. Its not a matter of lubrication most of the time. I get sore along the bottom....it feels like its been torn and BURNS so bad that I can have that lovely morning after sex. :( Its partly my fault because while I am in the act, I feel it hurting, but I keep on....then I regret it afterward. What can I do??

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

I've never really had this problem before, but ever since I took some time off from sex (four months) now every time I do, I get real sore, sometimes from not being wet enough, but even when I VERY wet. Its not a matter of lubrication most of the time. I get sore along the bottom....it feels like its been torn and BURNS so bad that I can have that lovely morning after sex. :( Its partly my fault because while I am in the act, I feel it hurting, but I keep on....then I regret it afterward. What can I do??

you've been re-virginized! your elastisicity is built itself up!

Originally posted by mursa

You should find yourself a ASIAN BF .... hey , you mess with us latino men & thats what you get . ;)

And in the lubs ...............get ASTROGLIDE ! .......the best hands down , my ex wouldn't do me without it . :D

oh yes, astroglide! 2 thumbs up!

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yeah, I get really tight, but it is that bottom part that hurts!! I think I DO have to go to the Dr. I htink I may have torn something. I had the bright idea to use the KY after we had started and it BURNED....:flame:

I agree with Candy, I like the KY better......the Astro gets a little TOO slippery.

Cintron, QUIT following me and giving me sex advice!! You too joe....you guys have no business on this board....:laugh:

That is unless you count your exhaust pipes....:confused:

Yeah, I get really tight, but it is that bottom part that hurts!! I think I DO have to go to the Dr. I htink I may have torn something. I had the bright idea to use the KY after we had started and it BURNED....:flame:

I agree with Candy, I like the KY better......the Astro gets a little TOO slippery.

Cintron, QUIT following me and giving me sex advice!! You too joe....you guys have no business on this board....:laugh:

sup cutie ;)

maybe you should stop fucking exhaust pipes then.

120mm is a lot for a girl to take.

why do you think we got 3" exhausts on our cars... its not for turbo spoolup... ;)