Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Places to go next week for a visitor?

howieredondo

Hi all miami CP'ers. I have been getting few laughs out of reading your posts in preparation for my trip down there next week (tue. thru sun.) so which is it... a) do not miss space/crobar/etc for any reason, or B) do not go to space/crobar/etc under any circumstances?:laugh: :laugh: anyway, we are staying at the loews... a few buddies and I so we'll see what happens at the door when a bunch of guys are trying to get in to the clubs. Also, in addition to the clubbing, anything else that I might not want to miss (bars, daytime stuff after the power nap?). Thanks for any input:pint:

Originally posted by howieredondo

Hi all miami CP'ers. I have been getting few laughs out of reading your posts in preparation for my trip down there next week (tue. thru sun.) so which is it... a) do not miss space/crobar/etc for any reason, or B) do not go to space/crobar/etc under any circumstances?:laugh: :laugh: anyway, we are staying at the loews... a few buddies and I so we'll see what happens at the door when a bunch of guys are trying to get in to the clubs. Also, in addition to the clubbing, anything else that I might not want to miss (bars, daytime stuff after the power nap?). Thanks for any input:pint:

Nap!!!! Oh no, no, no...no naps for you boys! One bit of advice, speak to the concierge at the Loews and have them put you on a guestlist to the club of your choice. If you want to head out to Crobar on Friday, PM me and I'll put you on the guest list. Its Climax Friday's with Flirt and Edgar V will be spinning...so if you're into great music and hot half naked chicks, by all means come on down. The Miami CP peeps will be in the house if you'd like to meet us.

I'd have to agree with TW Wet Willie's is a great choice on Sunday's. :D

Nap!!!! Oh no, no, no...no naps for you boys! One bit of advice, speak to the concierge at the Loews and have them put you on a guestlist to the club of your choice. If you want to head out to Crobar on Friday, PM me and I'll put you on the guest list. Its Climax Friday's with Flirt and Edgar V will be spinning...so if you're into great music and hot half naked chicks, by all means come on down. The Miami CP peeps will be in the house if you'd like to meet us.

I'd have to agree with TW Wet Willie's is a great choice on Sunday's.

Thanks...i was definitely planning on checking out Edgar.... & i guess if i have to see hot half naked chicks, then so be it!!!:D

Check out the Lime Bar (at Maze Nightclub) on Wednesday night featuring DJ Hardware (Moonshine Music, Pure Music, POD essentialgroove.com) and friends w/ special guest percussionist Mandy Romao. $3.00 "You call it" drinks before midnight. Free parking available on premises. Lots of hot chicks :D .

PM me if you would like to be placed on the guest list.:hat: