Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what do this mean

fearlesss

long story short.

I started a new job (yea). Basicly it is insuance and a couple weeks ago the part I work for brought in hot dogs from a stand near the old office. Anyway, during this " lunch" i was @ my cube eating ( not the only one doing so)and my boss walks by & stops says isn't betty cute? I 'm like yea she is.

My boss is like she's problabely too old for you.

me: how old is she?

boss; 30 me:

not really (i'm 26 & dated older , said so)

Boss: betty isn't comfortable eating w/ all the team leads tcome eat w/ us (this woman has been w/ the comapany awhile and is friends with my boss)

me; ok

Present day: we have company outing, as my boss and i are sharing a cab ride somehow a related topic comes up and I

(being a fool) implied that she should try hook us up (or something to that effect) and she replied that so & so is older, anit man right now and has history w/someone @ work. i was like so? ( but thinking huh? I tohught 2 weeks ago oyu thought we should)

did I mis read my boss? cause i could swear I thought she implying that I should pursue betty

Originally posted by fearlesss

long story short.

I started a new job (yea). Basicly it is insuance and a couple weeks ago the part I work for brought in hot dogs from a stand near the old office. Anyway, during this " lunch" i was @ my cube eating ( not the only one doing so)and my boss walks by & stops says isn't betty cute? I 'm like yea she is.

My boss is like she's problabely too old for you.

me: how old is she?

boss; 30 me:

not really (i'm 26 & dated older , said so)

Boss: betty isn't comfortable eating w/ all the team leads tcome eat w/ us (this woman has been w/ the comapany awhile and is friends with my boss)

me; ok

Present day: we have company outing, as my boss and i are sharing a cab ride somehow a related topic comes up and I

(being a fool) implied that she should try hook us up (or something to that effect) and she replied that so & so is older, anit man right now and has history w/someone @ work. i was like so? ( but thinking huh? I tohught 2 weeks ago oyu thought we should)

did I mis read my boss? cause i could swear I thought she implying that I should pursue betty

maybe she was trying to test you the first time. in my opinion, romance at work isn't a good option. maybe that's what your boss was indirectly implying. why cause trouble for yourself, especially if it doesn't work out? there are tons of bitches in the world, try meeting them in other places outside of where you work. because that's what it is- WORK, not a singles bar.

Don't date anyone that you work with! I'm currently dating someone from work & sometimes it can be very rough & interfere with work. If we fight it's like the whole company knows even if we try to hide it. Everyone there is always in our buisness about everything. It's just not a good idea. And although we are still together I will never date someone I work with ever again.