Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DJ Heather Groovetech Set

lyrik

Just thought I'd post up this set...its a few months old, but a very good set. It's from Jesse Rose's Front Room Selection Show.

HEATHER comes on after Jesse at about 1:05 (so fast forward if want to get to the real good shit)........this girl is so damn good, technical as hell droppin in and out of tracks...done in such a funky way... listen and learn..

http://www.groovetech.com/PhoenixData/SilverStream/Pages/srvltRecMed?RecordedMediaID=97028

You should enjoy... its almost like your birth right....Heather is Chicago House....and i know you live there.

GA2...by the way...I like that set you posted...its the one with Mr. Wyatt

You check out the Mazi set from the Baltic room too....drops it crazy funky....he's the last DJ on the set...so you would have to fast forward.

Heather is Soooooo good and soooo damn funky! She is a ball of energy and is one of the best LIVE funky-house jocks I've seen... I've seen Derrick Carter a few times in his hometown and Heather, in my opinion, still rocks it a bit more!

Nice looking out Lyrik... Heather is awesome!

Originally posted by vaughanz

Heather is Soooooo good and soooo damn funky! She is a ball of energy and is one of the best LIVE funky-house jocks I've seen... I've seen Derrick Carter a few times in his hometown and Heather, in my opinion, still rocks it a bit more!

Nice looking out Lyrik... Heather is awesome!

Of Course....and I agreee 150%....

I should been more clear...

#1 Heather (None Other)

# 2 DC