Clubplanet Nightlife Community

2000 GMC Yukon.. bought it(pics)

My mom was looking for something with a lot of cargo space and i wanted something that is capable of towing a car(for next season hopefully i'll get hold of a cheap trailor) so we ended up with a 2000 GMC Yukon with 43k miles by dealer originally from Texas.

Here are some HERE

I took it to a dealer and watched them perform a very detailed pre-purchase inspection, everything passed. Seems like the previous owner used it for towing.. the bumper gave it away, hehe. The transfer case, diff and transmission fluids all looked and smelled good. Brakes are good, truck runs like its brand new.

$22k, can't wait to get it. I know some of u guys hate trucks, but i always had a spot for them. I had a '99 Tahoe sport for a few months, great truck.. just eats gas.

Originally posted by doubtness

No offense, but they have to do something about the cheap plastic-look of the dash/radio.

thats one of the main reasons why my dad didnt get a trailblazer....if he was going to be spending over $300 a month on a lease, he wanted something with an interior to match. it doesnt cost that much to use soft-touch plastics or different colors. at least make it an option.

i think its pretty sad that Kia's have better interiors

03.kia.sorrento.int.500.jpg

Originally posted by johnnyrevs1

those spinning hubcaps would look good on it :hat:

yeah thats what i'm sayin... i've already ordered plain steel wheels so i can then attach oversized 20" plastic spinning hubcaps. lOw pR0pHilE ;)

Anything is an upgrade in interior quality coming from the Eclipse.

Originally posted by teklord310

I think with the seats down I can fit your car in the trunk.

With the 3rd row seat it can seat 8 legally. Definetely overkill. :tongue:

lol yeah, you probably can fit my car...

8 cadavers, legally??? ;)