Clubplanet Nightlife Community

A HUGE thanks to Guyman.....

TheMrs

WOW!!!!!!

what an amazing party!!! And im still speechless about the venue!!! The whole nite felt like a dream w/ dr suess:eek: ;):tongue:

Guyman, thank you sooo much for inviting me... My date, and friends could not get over what an untouchable party it was... Such a mixed crowd, yet nobody judging each other, or anything to that sort... Just a place to let looose!!!! Btw, thanks for all the compliments on my date danette:D , too bad i had to go to space without her:( she had her lil cousins bday party sunday morning to attend too!!! Another thing is how HOT all the cp ladies were looking!!!!:eek: I had a smile on THE ENTIRE TIME!!!! i think you might even see it in the pics.....

Definately another party HAS to be done here!!!!

ALL YOU CP PEEPS ROCK!!!!!

btw, thanks to the saleen for the advanced training course in guido fist pumping:tongue: :D ive been teaching my whole crew since then... Great reading of the crowd on jimmy's part!!!!

Ill ask my date for her pics so i can post em...

I hope sami liked her bday card!!!:laugh: i know guyman had too!!!!

PS one more thanks(guyman,mattas, meli, jimmy, AT, lola, hog,dui, MR Flipster and the mrs, steffy and of course sami) for making this prom party sooooo special cuz neither danette or i ever made it to our real hs prom... so this was our killer replacement!!!:eek::idea::eek:

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by guyman1966

I can't belive that The Mrs. Let AT into the party! She should have sent him home for a dress code violation.

she didnt want no drama:laugh: :laugh:

guyman always up to no doog, causin drama:laugh: :laugh:

anyway i retired from CP if you havent noticed i havent posted, this site blows see ya guys when i see ya

for those who know, see ya there

and if ya dont know, well then ya not welcome:D

Hands down Guyman, this was theeee best party for 2003....

Thanks again for sharing this awesome ocassion with you & Sami on her b-day... The party was a smashing success... the bartender, dancers, drummer dude, Jimmy T's phat ass tunes, all the sexy people (cp'ers looked great!!)... everything was awesome.

Great hanging with everyone, and meeting Flip & theMrs... about time right:D You are beautiful!! Meli, Matas, Hogster, Rachel, Salteen, DUI, Annette, Beatfriek, Danette, AT & your girlie... it was insane....:)

Steffy - you're my girl;) I had such a blast with you sweetie....

Sorry I couldn't go to Space... I had to have some rest before the Marlins game on Sunday (thanks again Mike!!)... and i was bombed anyway.

Major props to the beer machine.... I think I drank about 18 beers outta that damn thing........:D

As you've noticed, I don't post much anymore either.... time for football season retirement;)

See ya's around.... and Happy B-day to Mrs. Guyman again:eek:

Originally posted by guyman1966

I can't belive that The Mrs. Let AT into the party! She should have sent him home for a dress code violation.

Damn Mike, you're an instigator....

To be honest, if it wasn't your party things would've been different.

BUT lucky for you, I didn't listen to you and do what you asked me to do (above dress code violation stunt), because it wouldn't have started or ended pretty.

It was a wonderful event and I was going to make sure it stayed that way.

No Drama at this Party!! :D

Originally posted by andrewthomas

she didnt want no drama:laugh: :laugh:

guyman always up to no doog, causin drama:laugh: :laugh:

anyway i retired from CP if you havent noticed i havent posted, this site blows see ya guys when i see ya

for those who know, see ya there

and if ya dont know, well then ya not welcome:D

ahhhh.....& i was just starting to like you!

c ya when we c ya!