Clubplanet Nightlife Community

So This is what the DEA was looking for...

x-t-c

Miami Herald_______Sunday, August 17 2003

"Federal Agents have arrested 13 people, several of them current or former employee's, on charges of selling the club drug ecstacy.

Agents looked for things such as BABY PACIFIERS that ecstacy users often suck on." :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

are u kidding me? baby pacifiers?? also in the article, a quote from LP during an interview with the Herald earlier this year. "How do you keep 2,000 people from doing drugs at a niteclub or concert---make them all get naked, do a full cavity search? Pretty soon there's going to be more bouncers than people in my club. There's nothing i can do."

as stated before, these were just a few bad apples that worked at Space that brought this upon them. Space will come out of this just fine, no need to worry....Long Live Space!!

Several years ago the local authorities launched an investigation into drugs at Shadow Lounge. They sent under-cover cops into the club over a four month period looking to shut us down. There was never a "raid" or even an overt action against us. One day they came in and served me with papers in the afternoon. Among the 16 counts of "drug activity" witnessed by authorities were the following:

"Agents witnessed two girls sucking on pacifiers"

"Agents witnessed three men on dancefloor who were obviously intoxicated"

"Agents witnessed several people inhaling Vicks Inhalers"

Of the 16 "events" there were four "hand-to-hand sales of X to cops. Three of those were from the same guy. So in four months of under-cover work, they were able to find two dealers.

The club was never closed for a minute because of this and we eventually settled with then by paying a small fine. However, there were no club employees involved in any of the activity which made it easy to settle.

I don't know the circumstances of the Space situation but I hope they come through it quickly and cleanly as it would be bad for us all if they were to get shut down.

Jeez so this is the info.. rumors are the worst, I heard that they were looking for underaged peeps..can people stop making up stuff?!?!

Sidenote: Jeez thats hity position for space, but I hope it will go through it. I know some of the solutions from Miami mayors are some of the dummest ( shutting down Ultra 1-2 weeks before-wanting to alteast ).. so all the luck!

the baby pacifiers, the vicks inhalers, imo are things of the past, especially the pacifiers. when was the last time anyone saw people sucking on pacifiers inside of space??:confused: and would someone be stupid enough to keep a pack of pacifiers stored away inside the club....I think not...

Drugs at Space? Now, this comes as shocker to me...right! What happened just comes to show how disinformed the DEA is, when it comes to fighting the war against drugs...this is obviously a reaction to someone's tip..."pacifier and vics"??? Seriously, I don't mean to call anyone dumb, but I kinda feel like a rocket scientist right now...

Items to look for...

wellMedicineOTCAllVicks_Vapor_Inhaler-resized200.gifpacifier.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

stupid.jpg