Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Labor Day CP BBQ Updated

lyrik

Originally posted by shroomy

OK, its a sticky.

BTW wouldn't it be nice to start a little later this time.

1) we avoid more of the heat.

2) we get more time to recover from the night before and thus have a better time.

I wanted to start around 1 PM just to give people a chance to spin....there is not ime limit on how late the party will go, its my house and I don't have to be anywhere. So 1PM till whenever!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by lyrik

I wanted to start around 1 PM just to give people a chance to spin....there is not ime limit on how late the party will go, its my house and I don't have to be anywhere. So 1PM till whenever!

Since there is a pool, I don't think that there will be much of a problem with the heat unless people don't want to get in.

Besides, the majority of you guys can really benefit from a tan. *LOL*

Guest brwneydtrouble

You can bring meat if you want, but I think we will need more sides. Let me know what you want to bring. Ideally, what I want to do is go to the meat market and get churrasco, chicken, ribs, suasage (italian and cuban), turkey burgers, regular burgers, hot dogs and whatever else you guys want.

Ill love to get to know u . your so... nice to help us cp guys. would u love me if i had no arms or legs and had a wheel to just spin me around the dance floor would u love me if i had a strall to just eat my food:roll: and cook bbq ribs on my butt cheeks. i guess u would love me. maybe u think im wierd :eek: any way love is blind:confused:

Originally posted by tranzwhore

ur taking meli away too.

not fair!

do u hear the sound of my heart breaking?

:laugh: ....NO BABYSITTER....looks like a relaxing weekend (just what the doctor ordered)...prob. renting a movie ordering some Sushi (Ruyson..yummy) and staying in...we will be at EV's in spirit...

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

:laugh: ....NO BABYSITTER....looks like a relaxing weekend (just what the doctor ordered)...prob. renting a movie ordering some Sushi (Ruyson..yummy) and staying in...we will be at EV's in spirit...

we need to get our kids some ID's, huh?

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

less tan = less wrinkles

Less tan = more bruises for me. I get VERY fair when I dont have a tan, but when i go out in the sun, I look much healthier.

Kitty, of course you are welcome. The more women, the better we can harass the guys. :)

Macfunk, you are DEFINATELY wierd.....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

oh really??!! if i go to this BBQ, i am going to pee in the pool...:peeright::tongue:

Hey Hey I just cleaned that pool....I'm gonna put bio-dye in that bitch...that way if anyone does pee it will stain the water all around him/her and then its time to release the hound! ;)

Originally posted by lyrik

Hey Hey I just cleaned that pool....I'm gonna put bio-dye in that bitch...that way if anyone does pee it will stain the water all around him/her and then its time to release the hound! ;)

Oh man! That shit would be so embarassing!! LMAO!!! :laugh: