Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mr. DonDiezel...OMG!!! I have captured you & Bradley

Ummmm do you want me to post the Pics of You and Bradley holding hands on the lawn.,....Ummm....asshole...I am pretty sure the Stacked did not consume Potato Chips....this is a huge misconception on your part...He did however consume the following along with Bigtime....

Bigtime and I woke up at 7am Saturday...we were at Gold's Gym in Pt. pleasant by 8:30....This is what we consumed.....

8am. Half a box of Frosted Flakes...."They're Grrrrrrrrrrrreat"

9:30. I large Cookie Jar Shake....with oreos, protein, ice cream

11am. 2 Large Roast Beef Sandwiches.....

Bigtime and I went food shopping and we got natural Peanut butter...but I went to give the cheerleader outside the A&P a dollar and i dropped the peanut butter and it cracked on the pavement....so no PB&J......

12:30. 1 more Large Roast Beef Sandwich.......

1:30...Called Mr. Diezel...and begged him for food....told him I was a little hungry.....

2:30pm. Half of Bradleys Sub...and probably 1 large bag of salt free pretzels.......

3pm....Tons of drinks..

6pm...After Dinner mints....

7pm...Stole a pretzel from some dude......

8pm...A few Iron sisters Chipped in and Bought me some cookies...also taking pictures of me consuming the cookie......

9pm...More Mints...and Beer....first time I had a beer in like 3 years.....

10pm...3 Granola bars......

10:30pm....The other half a box of Frosted Flakes...before going to Tempts......

12pm.......Watched my Iron Princess get sick to her stomach, in an unconcious state and pass out..........

Woke up and hit Sunny Hunnie.

i don't really remember most of the day/night, but i do remember our "negotiations" with the security staff. they wanted us to move our cars into single spaces instead of taking up 2+ each. we were trying our best to be civil and then bigtime came up and walked right into the center of things.

within 20 seconds he had the 1 kid in a headlock and the other kid just ran away.. CLASSIC!!

my friends told me that i tried to get a football game going on inside the place too and security wanted to toss me.. fuckers. not like the music was really entertaining me enough, figured i'd spruce the action up a bit.

lacking creativity stacked.....and stop portraying your gross sexual fantasies on to others.....it makes you appear as very very very soft!!!!......now go scarf down another pretzel and cookie you fucken fat deposit!!!!.....im sorry christopher......that was wrong of me.....while your eating make sure you wash everything down with a tub of icecream to complete the fat trifecta!!!!

HAHAHA....Do not be upset David...I believe your comment last night was....hahaha...Now that you and Bigtime stopped juicing I will be as Big as you! bbbwwahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Sure pal....

Sorry maybe I confused bradley for that other dude you were hitting on!

Dave....i have a great Pic of you and Court...you are trying to hug her and she is pushing you away...like a little bitch! hahaha.....

Mario...if you are lurking HOLLLLA!

Originally posted by njstacked2

Jason...i guess you forget when you kicked the drink...it splashed on my foot...i raged and threw a full Cranberry Vodka on you! hahahaha! Sorry....

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

i totally forgot about that. classic raging stacked move!!

Stacked - What time did you leave Temps you softie? And please don't give Dondeisel any ideas, I caught him looking at me funny, but at the time I thought he was just drunk.

Dodekid, thanks for letting me join you in stupidKness.

Don - Did you end up at Surf?

Originally posted by siscokid

Dave - are you still upset that Jay was checking out your mom?

she was dope back in the day. also heard about the spider man dad pic you got. you're lucky i didn't find that one too lil davey

bradley.. i almost forgot that was kinda new to you. how was your maiden voyage on the kitty ship? and how do you and i always wind up wandering around aimlessly??

I've been on that ship before a few times before but that definitely was my furthest voyage. I can just imagine what the two of us looked like stumbling around.

It's so true though, everytime we go to the same place, at some point in the evening we end up lost somewhere together. That probably doesn't sound to good but you know what I mean. Who cares though, we always end up laughing at each other....Good times.....

Yo, I think your ship crashed into the stage at Temps.....