Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Weekend recap

lilliz77

Originally posted by themrs

Marlins' game on Friday night - I had a great time w/ Tranzwhore (always a good time) and Lextcy, Meli, Steffy, Abby, and Jesse. xxgrooveericxx came by, it was nice meeting you :D. Oh yeah, and the team kicked ass, so that's always a plus!!

:D

Friday - Went to the Marlins whoop ass against the Padres with the crazy CPers! :D Great to meet all of you that were there; Flip, Themrs, mrmatas, Tranzwhore, Lex, Steffy, Meli, and others a couple more I can remember. After the game, went somewhere, did something and I can't remember nothing else......:bong:

Saturday - Sleep till around 2pm; family lunch thingie, then watched Marlins game on tv (another win!). Then got ready and headed on to Space34. Excellent job by the cooljunkie finalists [i wish I would have turned in my mix to them on time :mad:] Got to meet browneyed (jackie) again sorry for the hit on the head :deadfish: , sgtfury and anne marie during MS set, which was excellent :D

Sunday - Can't recall anything....:zzz: :zzz: :zzz:

Overall a great weekend. Next weekend is gonna be hell for me; work, tests, seminars....:cuss:

EV @ Crobar :(

Why does it happen to me? Something always happens to me and I miss EV...I guess I'll have to stick to Nocturnal Sessions recordings again

Originally posted by lilliz77

Sunday - after rollerblading, kinda got a little ill and stayed in as well.

So thats what they call it in Chicago huh? LOL :laugh:

Friday night- ni cojones

Saturday night-SPACE 34 to see the cooljunkie spinoff really had a great time......

Sunday- Sushi KO had a great time comiendo sushi with some of the CP mafia.......... a must do again!!

Originally posted by happyface

So thats what they call it in Chicago huh? LOL :laugh:

Sunday- Sushi KO had a great time comiendo sushi with some of the CP mafia.......... a must do again!!

I agree a definite redo, this time we go to Shoji on SOBE...bad ass and I'm sure all would enjoy. Great food and ambience!:D