Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Stacked...

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sorry Tommy...Like I said...I am done with juice I would not recommend it to anyone...a lot of health complications.

Stacked you sound quite depressed today.. were you droppin bombs this weekend?? lol..

I am depressed today...

I did drop bombs....

Just got a lot on my mind.....

Sorry H-Bomb.....

Learn from the wisdom of the H-BomB.. who might i add has been around the block.. again and again and again.. Loose those dirty drugs.. x, g, etc.. your ruining your mind man. When the fun is all said and done your not going to be the same.. trust me. I had to run anti-depressants for a year after i did that shit. People don't realize how bad is fucks you up.. the juice is alright, as long as you go to the doc, get your blood work done, and do it in moderation..

now go eat a pound of turkey so your body can make some serotonin and you can feel better.. i hate to see people in e depression from partying.. :o Cheer up brotha

H-bomb...more to do with friends than partying...I guess that is one reason though...Trust me H I am not new to rolling...but I do appreciate the advice.....

True true I'm sure it is.. but you and I both know that serotonin depletion makes things MUCH MUCH harder to deal with.. What type of health related stuff are you dealing with? I went through a lot health related shit bro, it scares you to death (at least it scared me).. and the worst part about the stuff I dealt with was knowing I brought it upon myself. The tone of your writing sorta makes me believe you are in the same position. :(

H-bomb...i simply do not want to talk about sauce anymore....

Sorry Bro...if I see you out we can talk...just not on here anymore...I am done with it.

As for the pills...Trust me 4 years ago was 10 times worse...Now it is every so often...and not nearly as many......