Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cancun Mexico> Help!

I went with StudentCity this past spring break.

Pretty good all inclusive packages. Don't get the platinum party package, but get the food upgrade. Try and find out what the best week to go is if you are looking at a spring break package. It was a giant dick fest when i went.

steve-small.jpg

Be sure to bag it too. :D

I went to Playa Del Carmen, a town about 20 minutes south of cancun. Well actually a resort a few miles outside of it. And it was Paradise. The resort was all-inclusive, had 3 five star resaraunts, and 2 buffet style places. like 20 bars and 2 "discos." That was jsut on my resort, then a short trip and you were in the town of playa Del Carmen. Which was not anywhere near what cancun was, but they had a lot of little bars and clubs which were prettty dam nice. They had this one realyl nice bar/club, called la pinta. It was made out of a bunch of underground caves. And it was the only one in the town that was strickly "electronic music." I went on a night that was all trance.

Plus you can take a cab or a bus tour to Cancun for the night to go partying. I went for a whole week and did not want to come back.

Originally posted by rocksteadyct

yeah i had fun but it was very touristy(?)

Good place to hook up with random chicks, but not exactly an exotic getaway. Id look somewhere less blown up, like belize(p?)

Exactly... way too many dudes that week. I heard the week before was better. The ocean is just about the only exotic part.

Cancun is for college springbreakers or whitetrash . If you go and have money stay at the Ritz, private beaches so nobody bothers you trying to sell you crap or write you name on a grain of rice. The only good thing is your a busride away from some really cheap K

i went in on july 4 - july 7 of this yr this was my first and probably my last

i mean i am 25 and it did not inmpress me at all

i went with my boyfriend

and he did not like it either

i mena it is k

but in my eyes there r too many 18 yr white girls getting drunk and acting stupid

i really suggest u go else where

iv been getting the same responce from all of my friends,

i just wanted to do something i havent really done before,

i was thinking of going to ibizia, but im all ready going in sept, and as great as it is there, its played out to me, im looking into Cruises n shit, i wanna try something different,

Cancun was probally a mistake huh? LOL

oly>