EDGAR V ROLLCALL Aug,22 !!!

happyface

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

CrzyC as for ur email...this gives u another week to try to find out what fliptoniaaa is all about...im gonna keep it a secret but u can ask the following and see what there response is

heres a little thread about a fliptoniaaa just to get ur curiousity going!!!!!! hope to have u partying with us soon!!!!!!!!!

Ok, Flip..my curiosity is more than peaked just by reading that thread. It sounds like the CP party is more than a girl could hope for.:eek:

Cant wait to get the party details for next week.

Cya Friday.

Originally posted by CrzyC

Ok, Flip..my curiosity is more than peaked just by reading that thread. It sounds like the CP party is more than a girl could hope for.:eek:

Cant wait to get the party details for next week.

Cya Friday.

good times we'll see u there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

at crobar this friday for proper introductions!!!!!!!!!

and next week at maze and fliptoniaaa the intros will be out of the way so we can party like rock stars!!!!!!!!!!:eek:

:cool:

I'll be there...hope to meet up with some of you clubbers. Look for me, I am somewhat new to the SOBE scene and need some people to hang with.

LET ME WELCOME U TO C/P...

SECONDLY

LOOK FOR THE C/P CREW HANGINGOUT BY THE DJ BOOTH... (I THINK).. JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD..

THE MORE THE MERRIER...

ITS GONNA BE OF THE CHAIN...

L8R..

ENJOY YOUR STAY ON C/P...

L8R

Originally posted by mjm420

LET ME WELCOME U TO C/P...

SECONDLY

LOOK FOR THE C/P CREW HANGINGOUT BY THE DJ BOOTH... (I THINK).. JUST KEEP AN EYE ON THIS THREAD..

THE MORE THE MERRIER...

Thanks for rolling out the welcome mat. I will be looking for all of you on Friday so I can put some faces with these mad posts and names. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for rolling out the welcome mat. I will be looking for all of you on Friday so I can put some faces with these mad posts and names. Looking forward to it.

HOLD THAT THOUGHT...

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

well we will be there to support EV in full force as we always do....we will see all of u in the back bar by the d.j. booth....i want to see it packed like it was 2 times ago where none of us could move, but we didnt want to leave the area cuz the vibe was oh soooooooo good!!!!!!!!!!!!!

as for the fliptoniaaa....sorry to get ur hopes up for this weekend but doesnt look like its gonna happen......themrs has informed me that we need to pick up our kids early so we must get some rest after crobar....:mad:.....but it looks like its definatley on for next saturday after maze......CrzyC as for ur email...this gives u another week to try to find out what fliptoniaaa is all about...im gonna keep it a secret but u can ask the following and see what there response is

Candy

koky

happyface

cheekeetika

Edgar V

mursa

themrs

nmotion

mjm420

mrmatas

melli

browneyd

mrmiami

lilliz

tranzwhore

lextcy

like i said ask them and get their response!!!!!!!!!:eek:

heres a little thread about a fliptoniaaa just to get ur curiousity going!!!!!! hope to have u partying with us soon!!!!!!!!!

http://bbs.clubplanet.com/showthread.php?threadid=176737

oh and candy its not like u have a job or anything have all the time to recover so suck it up......u know u want to be with me more than u want to go to space anyways....and dont worry one day we will find u a job!!!!!!

YOU FORGOT ME STUPID