Edgar V's Exclusive Crobar Invites Party

djdekan

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cheekeetika

No don't cry, dry your eyes, here comes your mother with those two little guys...LOL!!!! Sorry couldn't help myslef!:( Arturo you were on my shitlist for a milli second...I can't be mad at you!:D:tongue:

i'm really sorry though. it was just a joke really, and most of you know i'm not like that. i think i upset ev as well.

tell him i apologize for any inconv.

xxx art

Originally posted by arturob

i'm really sorry though. it was just a joke really, and most of you know i'm not like that. i think i upset ev as well.

tell him i apologize for any inconv.

xxx art

What in the world are you talking about??? All you did was post a PVD Flyer! Whats up?

Originally posted by cheekeetika

This is gonna be great! Bring your cameras peeps this ones going down in the record books judging from what I'm reading, its gonna be a packed house.:D

Is it safe to bring cameras inside Crobar ??

If sooooo , im takin mine . :idea:

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

From the looks of it, this is gonna be pretty damn special night....grrrrrr :mad:

Hmm, how about I say :bigfinge: to that class thingie and I go party for a little while? It won't hurt...:D

TRUE PARTY SPIRIT...COME ON OUT, EVEN IF ONLY FOR A LITTLE WHILE....;)

I recognize most of you who've already replied but I wanna see more peeps coming out for this one! Let's call a truece for 1 nite.

House, Breaks, Rap, Trance............I don't give a damn what ur fav genre is......JUST SHOW UP & HANG WITH CP & EDGAR V !!!!!

Thanks again Crobar!!!!!!!

Originally posted by tranzwhore

I recognize most of you who've already replied but I wanna see more peeps coming out for this one! Let's call a truece for 1 nite.

House, Breaks, Rap, Trance............I don't give a damn what ur fav genre is......JUST SHOW UP & HANG WITH CP & EDGAR V !!!!!

Thanks again Crobar!!!!!!!

Alright whore, I'm coming with a white flag. If any of your trance heads as much as look at me funny I'm droppin the house hammer on all of you!!!!!!!! :punch:

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

Alright whore, I'm coming with a white flag. If any of your trance heads as much as look at me funny I'm droppin the house hammer on all of you!!!!!!!! :punch:

I guess that's a no?

Do you ever go out? Flip and I wanna meet you. :)