Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Your favorite club... Anywhere.

lostin310

Weyes said an interesting thing - Spundae is her favorite club night, period.

I guess I'll start, but it's a toss up.

Favorite Club Night: Afterhours @ Stereo in Monteral

Total underground vibe, but with beautiful, friendly people speaking French to you - except they speak english too. They also bring great talent and have the best sound of any club I've been too.

Favorite Club: Privilege in Ibiza

Not only the worlds largest club, but with the DJ booth on a platform over the indoor pool and the awesome patio, it's simply an amazing place.

Originally posted by lostin310

Weyes said an interesting thing - Spundae is her favorite club night, period...

took the words right outta my mouth :laugh: !

yep, i love spundae for its unbeatable vibe, from the door guy (i forget his name :worry: )'s hug to all the smiling patrons and staff inside. wear whatever you want, no judgments or pretentiousness. i love the huge patio with tables, chairs, and benches. i've never eaten the food, but, hey, it's there for hungry peeps! it's never been too crowded in all of my years going there, and i went to their new year's shindig last year. the longest i have ever had to wait was for that party, and it was approximately 10 mins. the ventilation's fine, one can always find a breeze, and the volume is just right. they even have a reduced list available on their board from time to time.

i :heart: spundae :spin2: !!!!!