Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Apartments/rooms for rent

yellowdevil

Originally posted by yellowdevil

I am also checking out moving further north or west, to Boca Raton, Deerfeld Beach, Coral Springs, and the like. If you guys have any suggestions feel free to e mail me at lilyellowdevilraver@yahoo.com pm or post a reply.

If u can't find something on your own, PM us and we'll give you the number of an acquaintance we know. She used to live in the Jerzee area by us and relocated a couple of years ago to Fl. She got her real estate license and might be able to help u out...if u can't find anything on your own (she's looking into some places for us as well).

HSP

hot clubber spots/pics/dancers/employment at... www.hotspotpromos.com

work wherever I can find it, Im an experienced line cook, and its about to get busy down there :). Im also attending my second year at Johnson and wales University in North Miami

I dont really care where I live, as long as its not too far south or too far north. I know that Aventura is out of the question because Im not rich.

Id prefer a room or sub lease so I can make it short term, but I will do what I have to.

well i will try to be helpful if u cook me a good meal....MMMMMmmmMMMmmmMMMm!!!!!!!!

but u should live around there in north miami...theres alot of apts around johnson and wales university.......just go up us1 there and im sure u will find something....but until u get down here and get the ball rolling u just gonna b stuck!!!!!

ask lilliz how her hunting is going i think shes gonna endup on her feet.

Guest brwneydtrouble

what do you want? Like Asian food?

BLAH

I dont really like the area around the school... its......weird.

Im checkin out the new times though

If you find something, let me know. I am looking for the exact same thing. Whatever info I get, I'll pass along to you too.

what do you want? Like Asian food?

BLAH

I dont really like the area around the school... its......weird.

Im checkin out the new times though

well im a carnivore so whatever u can make me that has meat ill be good!!!!!!!!!!

that area around there is not that bad....cuz if u think about it...ur only a bridge away from bal harbour....a friend of mines just moved to some apt by there he says its not bad.

and like u said its only temporary!!!!!!

Originally posted by fliptoniaaa

ask lilliz how her hunting is going i think shes gonna endup on her feet.

yep, second interview Friday and I think I clenched it (crossing fingers) it is in the Kendall area, but so be it...like what was stated above, I can always drive on the weekends. Good luck with the hunting, I am sure it will all work out...and if so, ummm I don't cook and would love to come to your restaraunt when you open one up. :D

Im scared to open a restaurant, Im still terrified of Miami, but I will cook like crazy.

Meat.. wow, Ive kinda gone semi vegan, but.. I do like meat still..

lasagane? beef? chicken something? pork something?

seriously, you buy the goods, Ill cook it.

what I wouldnt do for a roomate right now