Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Name This Track

obby

A+ for effort but NO!

ANSWER:

Artist: MOMU

Track Title: This Is Momu

ABOUT MOMU

Momu is a power tag-team vigilante duo made up of Jondi (of internationally renowned production team Jondi & Spesh) and Mark Musselman, one of San Francisco's most acclaimed breaks DJ's. Momu's sound to date; wicked breaks, future tech sounds, breathtaking melodies, sinister FX, and devastating arrangments that wreak havoc on the dancefloor.

Momu's first single "This Is Momu" was recently licensed to Global Underground to feature on the new Afterhours series. GU has also licensed "The Dive" for Nick Warren's upcoming GU24: Reykjavik. Current and forthcoming releases on quality labels such as Bedrock Breaks, Functional Breaks, Sabotage Systems, Spundae Recordings, and Loöq Records are bursting out of the pipeline with big support from the world's top DJ's including DJ Hyper, Adam Freeland, Ashley Casselle, Nick Warren, Lee Burridge, John Digweed, Jerry Bonham, Jonathan Lisle, Blackwatch, Hernan Cattaneo, Cass and Hybrid.

Hope you enjoyed the track. I really thought someone whould know this one.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

Originally posted by blendprod

bro...that was tough!! i have two other momu tracks thoug!:D

I thought you where going to be one of the only ones to get this one but I guess not. You surprised me the other day so no worries. Your already on the top of my list of

"people I can hold a decent conversation with"

:)

This track is actually Momu's first track ever produced and was release about two years ago. I myself have all of their release and extra copies as well so feel free to ask for any of them.

Peace,

OBBY

www.soturecords.com

MOMU is Mark Mussleman and Spesh from from Jondi and Spesh.

Momu - The Dive is forthcoming on Nu*Republic recordings with a remix from no other than Luke Fair. :)

I have a couple of MOMU things as well. Mark is a great person and dj as well. :)

yeah Aphasia - Acapulco is coming out on Hooj/Hallucination LTD.

Hooj has the remxies for Acapulco by Q6 and Say Hello by someone else.

Hallucination will have both tracks in their original form with Say Hello being an exclusive to Hallucination Ltd.

Momu's - "The Dive"

Wow, what a track.

I actually gave this vinyl to Edgar V. for his birthday last year. Don't know if he used it or not (don't think so) but do know that Momu has been ahead of the game for a while.

Hope you liked it Edgar.

I specifically remember posting a thread about "The Dive" a while back when I first landed it. Didn't get to many responses then so it's nice to now hear that people are now catching up and appreciating Momu's sounds.

Also, regarding Aphasia's – Acapulco

Here are the other mixes that are floating around on the Hooj Label.

Acapulco (Chris & Kai's Acid Trip)

Acapulco (Q6 Remix)

Acapulco (Original Mix)

Say Hello (The Crazy Tron Mix)

Hope this info helps.

OBBY

www.soturecords.com