Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Look mommy, njstacked did it. So can I!

LOL!!!!!!!! That is great. Actually...whats better is Quest standing up to the most annoying CP member. 4realhousediva aint got nothing compared to the meathead stacked. What a waste that kid is....keep it up quest

the best is....he's gonna start talking about how he knows how to hedge your mom and how slinky it was of you to post that picture....LOL! What a herb bwahahahahahahhaa

Originally posted by acclubs

LOL!!!!!!!! That is great. Actually...whats better is Quest standing up to the most annoying CP member. 4realhousediva aint got nothing compared to the meathead stacked. What a waste that kid is....keep it up quest

the best is....he's gonna start talking about how he knows how to hedge your mom and how slinky it was of you to post that picture....LOL! What a herb bwahahahahahahhaa

CP....give a warm welcome to DJFABIO's ass tagging partner......acclubs......!!!!!.....thanx for the half ass attempt at humor skippy now go back to packing fudge in studio 6!!!!

Another fuckin juiced up, meatpie, brotherhood feg reporting in.

Qwest.

Originally posted by dondiezel26

CP....give a warm welcome to DJFABIO's ass tagging partner......acclubs......!!!!!.....thanx for the half ass attempt at humor skippy now go back to packing fudge in studio 6!!!!

I've been over it... time to flip script though.

Qwest.

Originally posted by binoys

LOL

If it werent for stacked this board would be VERY boring sometimes

If you ever get the chance to meet him hes a really nice kid. What goes on on here is called " HUMOR". Everyone needs to get over it. GEEEZ

Originally posted by djqwest

I've been over it... time to flip script though.

Qwest.

i'm putting together some classroom presentations and i was wondering if you would come as a guest speaker on using crazy street lingo like flipping scripts and such. for the encore maybe you could talk about your crib and how you do things on the d-lo.. ya know.. really cool words and expressions.

get back to me. THANKS!!!

bling bling muther fucker! Werd!

Qwest

Originally posted by dogekid

i'm putting together some classroom presentations and i was wondering if you would come as a guest speaker on using crazy street lingo like flipping scripts and such. for the encore maybe you could talk about your crib and how you do things on the d-lo.. ya know.. really cool words and expressions.

get back to me. THANKS!!!