Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos,Ojeda,Lopez, Green,Higgins,Moussa all one night

Thats right its that time of the year for the South of Exit 98 Closing Party. This year I have decided to make it a 2 day affair. First, Saturday September 6th @ Temps, Sergio and Jersey Joel present "It's Not Over til We Say Its Over" w/ music by Richie Santana and Teo T. Then on Sunday the 7th, the party starts at 12 noon at SURF and goes all the way til 2AM. DJs for Sunday are as followed (they will not be playing in this order)

Denny Tsettos

Jason Ojeda

Kirk Lopez

Moe Green

Justin Higgins

Anthony Moussa

For guestlist info contact either Adam G, BIll D, Binoy, Willie or Joe A.

Gonna be a sick weekend! Who says summer has to end Labor Day Weekend, with these two parties We Decided When SUMMER is over! I already took off that Monday cause Surf is gonna get silly. Anyone who was there with me last year knows how crazy is got!

someone might have to come out to temps, last time i was there and richie played that room, he blew the roof off and it landed on djais in belmar

jar, binoy, reserve me a spot at the bar please

serg watch out, you missed me all summer so now i coming in hard, ahahahahaahahahah

Originally posted by stigeleiro

Thats right its that time of the year for the South of Exit 98 Closing Party. This year I have decided to make it a 2 day affair. First, Saturday September 6th @ Temps, Sergio and Jersey Joel present "It's Not Over til We Say Its Over" w/ music by Richie Santana and Teo T.

T831back.jpg

Originally posted by dancerbar

someone might have to come out to temps, last time i was there and richie played that room, he blew the roof off and it landed on djais in belmar

jar, binoy, reserve me a spot at the bar please

serg watch out, you missed me all summer so now i coming in hard, ahahahahaahahahah

u at at tempts? i'll believe that when i see it

Originally posted by njstacked2

Sergio...Surf Club Sunday?

Bigtime and myself are big fans of Ciro's Chicken Cheesesteaks....

In all seriousness....Ojeda is fucking sick.

Jason is a great DJ. Hes def gonna turn it out! looking forward to hearing him again. Last time i heard him he was Destroying XS!

Originally posted by teamcasbah

it'll be my first time at a club in the area. i've heard so much about Surf, DJais, etc, can't wait to check out the goods :)

i'll be taking that monday off too, since i'll have to drive all the way back down to Hammonton afterwards :(

tony

looking forward to see some of the South Jersey CPers

Originally posted by binoys

Jason is a great DJ. Hes def gonna turn it out! looking forward to hearing him again. Last time i heard him he was Destroying XS!

he killed xs and did a great job by me at SURF but i heard he has been really killing DJais this summer