Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The Iron GayHood vs. MetroMixRadio.com

This is a big joke right????

Imagine this actually took place........oh my god.

Qwest april fools is a few months away kid youre early. or late depending on how you look at it.

Qwest dont worry I dont think youre wierd just very very dumb.

Kosta...Qwest has just ruined his entire night life...because he will be looking over his shoulder at any club he is in.....What? What will he be looking for? hahahaha....He will be looking for a swinging fist landing into his mouth....Followed by; "Don't ever touch my girls ass"...........Because I just react...then deal with the consequences.....try me.

He will try to pull the "Yo man your NJstacked....sweet bro...you know the boards are only a joke right?" Wrong "SNAP!"

Stack

Off topic........it's all coming togeather now, I'm starting to remember little by little events that took place @ beatstock!!!!!

Funniest moment, You want to take a PIC of a group of us and grab some kid or as you would call him SLINKY and tell him to take a pic of us, the poor kid is having problems taking it, can't find the button, you scream at him and call him a name and tell him to hurry it up, I told you to settle down, the kid looked scared. I couldn't stop laughing.

You drinking some BEERS this weekend?????

Originally posted by njstacked2

Jason....We can eat Cake when we celebrate Dave's birthday! hahaha.

seeing you cheat and chris yell at you to "smarten up pal" is the greatest site ever

wait til everyone sees the party fun toy i'm bringing

Stack/Dogekid.......DJais friday ?????

afterhours at my place !!!!!

Last time you guys were all at DJais togeather was great time.

Then at afterhours @ my place bigtime/stack screaming at the kid who gave them a soda......Whats this SUGAR, pure sugar.

then you guys gave this a lecture for about 1/2 raging about how soda is no good for you. hahahahaha

Originally posted by tempkid

Stack/Dogekid.......DJais friday ?????

afterhours at my place !!!!!

may have to be done.. haven't been to d'jais in about a month and it may be the only place left on earth that welcomes alcoholics like myself