Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Anyone looking to get the New Verizon Two Ways?

Originally posted by binoys

If anyone wants them with a new plan or Upgrade Just hit me off with a PM or Email me at BShah98@aol.com.

I got the camara phone 2 weeks ago....I like it alot.

I heard that verizon is going to come out with a camara/2 way by the end of the year.

I know with the upgrade I got 2 weeks ago I have a 2 year cantract, but is ok if upgrade my phone to that one and still stay with my plan, I would pay full price ?????

My personal recommendation is to wait. I work for the company and right now it isn't worth it. It is a great product but there is only one phone out right now for it. Wait till there is more selection. Also, all your friends have to have the phones and it works b/t only verizon wireless customers. /

My advice is wait.

If you have any questions, PM me.

Originally posted by tempkid

I got the camara phone 2 weeks ago....I like it alot.

I heard that verizon is going to come out with a camara/2 way by the end of the year.

I know with the upgrade I got 2 weeks ago I have a 2 year cantract, but is ok if upgrade my phone to that one and still stay with my plan, I would pay full price ?????

Who makes the phone with PTT and a camera????? You can upgrade your phone if you pay full price...you will also have to change your plan.