Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TEMPTS THIS SAT>>>>>>>

ive been racking my brian since sunday nite with one song.....if anyone knows the song that was mixed with the acapella of "this joy" please get back to me. it was some tribal beat that i cant put my finger on

thanx

Originally posted by skylar69:

ive been racking my brian since sunday nite with one song.....if anyone knows the song that was mixed with the acapella of "this joy" please get back to me. it was some tribal beat that i cant put my finger on

thanx

I'll look for you. in the mean time do you know who sings Jonezing or Revolution?

------------------

Old school legend

Originally posted by joeycarbone:

I'll look for you. in the mean time do you know who sings Jonezing or Revolution?

Alan T - Jonesing

SuperChumba (or something like that) - Revolution

------------------

"Waiting for Danny's Next Mix....JONESING!"

say no,

where the hell ya been?

Counting the days til this wekend-I missed ya guys but don't wory I'll be in full force at Temps!

I might sport my new hairdo as well this weekend!!

------------------

"I walk through the valley of fear, I fear nothing cause I'm the baddest mother fucker in the valley!"

Originally posted by sin-sational:

say no,

where the hell ya been?

Counting the days til this wekend-I missed ya guys but don't wory I'll be in full force at Temps!

I might sport my new hairdo as well this weekend!!

I have been right where I belong...where have YOU been???? cwm7.gif

------------------

Originally posted by saynotodrama:

Alan T - Jonesing

SuperChumba (or something like that) - Revolution

Yes where have you been 2 weeks in row you don't stop by to see sandy or I what did we do? cwm34.gif

------------------

you & me & music

Originally posted by ceeotter:

Yes where have you been 2 weeks in row you don't stop by to see sandy or I what did we do? cwm34.gif

You did nothing silly...sowwy AGAIN!!! Little bit o' Drama Saturday.

------------------

You did nothing silly...sowwy AGAIN!!! Little bit o' Drama Saturday.

We look forward to your vists. XS was not the same w/o you on Friday!!! Yep I saw the drama and that WAS drama! I'm staying out of the mix on Friday got in LOTS of trouble for coming home late...as if. Came home at 4 and got the wrath of the father otter4 Since 4 am is just a pitstop for him"]http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm2.gif' alt='cwm2.gif'>

Oh well life is too short.

Safari soon?!

------------------

you & me & music

Originally posted by ceeotter:

We look forward to your vists. XS was not the same w/o you on Friday!!! Yep I saw the drama and that WAS drama! I'm staying out of the mix on Friday got in LOTS of trouble for coming home late...as if. Came home at 4 and got the wrath of the father ottercwm2.gif" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://bbs.clubplanet.com/ubb/smilies/cwm2.gif</A>

Oh well life is too short.

Safari soon?!

I WAS at XS on Friday!!!!!!!! Where were you? I was upstairs most of the night.

------------------

I WAS at XS on Friday!!!!!!!! Where were you? I was upstairs most of the night.

I chatted w/ Mikey lights and Manny brought them some shots..of course then went upstairs and hung out by Dave Costello's bar ALL night. Where the hell were you? I started downstairs by keith but was upstairs

90% of the time.

Hey drama you know our bartender friend Rolls right? Send me a pm Gotts let you know something or email at the blue cross adress

------------------

you & me & music

Archived