Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Good Suprise last night!

erickamikaze

Rumi Review

I decided to go out last night to Rumi. I had not been there in a long time, but since my friend is now promoting there I decided to lend my support. We got there a little after 12 and the place was not packed by any means but a good crowd. Nelson Diaz is the resident for this party so I knew there would be some good music. I quickly noticed that all my pre-conceived notions about Rumi were wrong. There was a good looking crowd, but not snooty at all, and all were there to have fun and very friendly. I met more new people last night than any other time out in Sobe. A good mix of industry people and hot ladies. There seemed to a endless supply of drinks around and everyone was sharing their bottles. Nelson was working his hardest to have a good night but one of the turntables kept skipping on him, so he had his work cutout for him. I am pretty sure they had to find another turntable in the middle of the night to replace the fucked up one, and the music got better from there.

Overall a very enjoyable night @ Rumi , without the technical glitches it would have been really good.

DSC05862.JPG

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Nelson was working his hardest to have a good night but one of the turntables kept skipping on him, so he had his work cutout for him. I am pretty sure they had to find another turntable in the middle of the night to replace the fucked up one, and the music got better from there.

Replaced needle maybe? :confused:

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Rumi Review

I decided to go out last night to Rumi. I had not been there in a long time, but since my friend is now promoting there I decided to lend my support. We got there a little after 12 and the place was not packed by any means but a good crowd. Nelson Diaz is the resident for this party so I knew there would be some good music. I quickly noticed that all my pre-conceived notions about Rumi were wrong. There was a good looking crowd, but not snooty at all, and all were there to have fun and very friendly. I met more new people last night than any other time out in Sobe. A good mix of industry people and hot ladies. There seemed to a endless supply of drinks around and everyone was sharing their bottles. Nelson was working his hardest to have a good night but one of the turntables kept skipping on him, so he had his work cutout for him. I am pretty sure they had to find another turntable in the middle of the night to replace the fucked up one, and the music got better from there.

Overall a very enjoyable night @ Rumi , without the technical glitches it would have been really good.

DSC05862.JPG

Hey look! Its ma boy Nelson...I've heard he's really good! I gotta come out and see this man spin! :D