Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Why Is It?

stogiey2k2

That in the U.S. These bigass street parties like they have in Europe with the puppets, the phat stages, the dancers etc. with like freakin 50,000-100,000 peeps! don't happen here except for ultra one big event a year....

:rolleyes: and some of those events take place in the middle of cities too...

Originally posted by stogiey2k2

That in the U.S. These bigass street parties like they have in Europe with the puppets, the phat stages, the dancers etc. with like freakin 50,000-100,000 peeps! don't happen here except for ultra one big event a year....

:rolleyes: and some of those events take place in the middle of cities too...

Europe is much more liberal in every sense than the US. :rolleyes:

Guest saleen351

it's simple, americans just party too hard, we are a wild bunch and shit will happen.... Like my roomate told me, and he lived in europe for 8 years, that you can spot an american a mile away at any place any time, why is easy, we drink more, we party more and we are way more bostrious...(sp)

an argument can be made about the freedom thing, but for me it's not a question of freedom, it's a question of oppurtunity and stabilty....

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

I wish.

Seems like they're so free over there, huh?

Over here, we're slaves to the 9-5.

Oh well.

"Ive never been to the USA, I am a slave of the minimum wage. Detroit, New York and LA, but I'm stuck in the UK"

Name that tune. ;)

because it's europe...and america is not europe and will never be

to understand it better, get on a plane and head over there...very different approach to everything...I mean, people over there wait for their cheese to decompose before they eat it...it's crazy!

:eek:

Originally posted by saleen351

it's simple, americans just party too hard, we are a wild bunch and shit will happen.... Like my roomate told me, and he lived in europe for 8 years, that you can spot an american a mile away at any place any time, why is easy, we drink more, we party more and we are way more bostrious...(sp)

an argument can be made about the freedom thing, but for me it's not a question of freedom, it's a question of oppurtunity and stabilty....

Americans drink more ????????? !? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: , highly doubt it .......in europe I started drinking Wine/beer when i was 11 ! :idea:

But americans do have the habit of Abusing alcohol .......but in terms of day to day consumption europe will blow the us out of the water .

Originally posted by brwneydtrouble

"Ive never been to the USA, I am a slave of the minimum wage. Detroit, New York and LA, but I'm stuck in the UK"

Name that tune. ;)

Who Said - Planet Funk

One of Aaron's favorite songs...you should hear him sing it. You can ask Cheek on that one :)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by themrs

Who Said - Planet Funk

One of Aaron's favorite songs...you should hear him sing it. You can ask Cheek on that one :)

Planet Funk and Groove Armada are the shit!!