Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dj request

livin42nite

I'm not one to ask to book a dj since space and nerve seem to be doin a great job of setting up lineups as of late, but gotta make this request since I have never even heard about the guy coming to play in the us. I know I can't be the only one who would like to see it happen, so somebody book norman cook aka fatboy slim. Never seen the guy live and have no idea what to expect, but would love to see it happen.

turntable.jpg

:D:cool::idea::D :D :cool::idea:

There are definitely some mind readers here!

Fat Boy Slim is incredible...in fact when ppl ask what major dj i look up to,the answer is Norman Cook (FBS)

Besides...i can't afford to go to Brighton Beach in the U.K. anytime soon

SS

fatboy actually played a free event at nikki beach during wmc two (three?) years ago. astralworks threw a party - free barbeque, sunblock, et cetera - and had a stage built out on the sand. several djs from the label played, and then norman went on around sundown. it was strange, because there were only a few hundred people there, but we all had a great time.

Norman would rock Mimai. He is definetly a musical mastermind when it comes to producing. One of my favoriet all time songs is still " California". His style is very unique and you never really know what he is goign to bring so that may be the reason why he has not been nokked in Miami in so long, he is not into conforming to the norm. But to me that is a good thing.

I really think the only 2 places that woulf fit him is Crobar or Space. So Pete or Biz, can you help make this happen?