Clubplanet Nightlife Community

the unofficial roxy review

Originally posted by nyckitty69

i think u'r confusing me w/ other girls cuz i didn't wear black.

oh ok cause there was this one girl just by herself the entire night and my boy lucas and larry approached her just being friendly and she had an attitude with them for just tryin to be nice. No wonder she was alone.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was she the girl w/ the huge platform boots? i hate ppl who are rude for no apparent reason. what are they trying to prove?

def not me cuz i try to be nice to everyone i meet, & the crowd was nice there. ie The security guards kept asking how i was cuz i was in a lot of pain, that was very nice of them. the guys were nice too, i got some nice, respectful compliments.

i wore a white skirt, purple shirt utterly freezing.

Originally posted by Ronin

oh ok cause there was this one girl just by herself the entire night and my boy lucas and larry approached her just being friendly and she had an attitude with them for just tryin to be nice. No wonder she was alone.

was she the girl w/ the huge platform boots? i hate ppl who are rude for no apparent reason. what are they trying to prove?

def not me cuz i try to be nice to everyone i meet, & the crowd was nice there. ie The security guards kept asking how i was cuz i was in a lot of pain, that was very nice of them. the guys were nice too, i got some nice, respectful compliments.

i wore a white skirt, purple shirt utterly freezing.

yeah that was her.

Originally posted by Ronin

ahah yeah she was a bitch :laugh:

your friends should feel proud, as they did their charity work for the summer. :laugh:

i don't remember another girl w/ platform boots on stage.

who were you guys? which side of the stage were you both on?

We kept bumping into each other dancing on the stage...

Black boots and a denim skirt

oh ok, I think I know who you are now.

didn't you have like 4 or 5 sweaty meatheads around you raising their arms & whistling? if i remember correctly you were taller than me. that's you, right?

Originally posted by i3itch

We kept bumping into each other dancing on the stage...

Black boots and a denim skirt

oh ok, I think I know who you are now.

didn't you have like 4 or 5 sweaty meatheads around you raising their arms & whistling? if i remember correctly you were taller than me. that's you, right?

Ummm... if there were meatheads around me I didn't come with them and I don't remember who they are... :shaky:

But yea I might've been taller than you...