Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Climaxed With Edgar V........

tranzwhore

WOW! Big ups to Crobar for bringing Edgar V back on friday nites.

He is phenominal! His skills get better every single time. Edgar was on point. I am loving life. Glad to meet so many of you. Goooooood times. Much love & see you again real soon. What a great nite. Still going..............

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by tranzwhore

He is phenominal! His skills get better every single time. Edgar was on point. I am loving life. Glad to meet so many of you. Goooooood times. Much love & see you again real soon. What a great nite. Still going..............

Still going.............. join the club & stil going...

mjm420/ crzyc/ mursa/ flip & themrs.

yes she has a point crobar & edgar v have a good thing going on.

i was glad to hear that EV will be there more often. it's official.

it was awesome meeting all u CPer's!! & I don't think that I've ever heard a crowd cheer for an encore before. nice job, EV! Song selection was crazy & Edgar - arabian pleasures remix took me back & then some. thanks again.

Guest brwneydtrouble

Yes, Edgar is the man.....I will go wherever he plays (within reason of course). EV anywhere is a guaranteed great night, one of the only certainties that i have about the miami nightlife.

Originally posted by tranzwhore

:eek: :eek: :eek:

I love it! Climax to Edgar V.....LMFAO!

I had a great time those few short hours...:D

Till the next one....

How many CP'ers were present for this party? Lets start a head count.

Me

xxgrooveericxx

candyrollx69

lextcy

lilliz77

brwneydtrouble

cheekeetika

tranzwhore

biznation00

rcrespo

themrs

djdeken

echoesofdusk

Crazy C

MJM420

Fliptoniaaa

Diaboloque

Koky

Mursa

Mr Miami

MrMatas

Who did I miss, anyone?

I met alot of you, but hoepfully get to meet the rest of you next time.

Originally posted by erickamikaze

Who did I miss, anyone?

Yes.

BTW great set Edgar, and a pleasure meeting many of the cute little trace groupies :)

Hopfully next time I'll have more of an oportunity to get to know some of the wonderful personalities on the board.

Flip, Mrs, TW, cheekeetika and many others.... nice meeting you and next time I'll be in a better position to do it up right, and enjoy your company.

Attomic & Marcela, good to see you out and about again. :)

Steffy, Abby, Meli, Jesse, Jimmy et all, hopefully you guys know by now that the night is always more fun with you guys around!

:D

Originally posted by erickamikaze

How many CP'ers were present for this party? Lets start a head count.

Me

xxgrooveericxx

candyrollx69

lextcy

lilliz77

brwneydtrouble

cheekeetika

tranzwhore

biznation00

rcrespo

themrs

djdeken

echoesofdusk

Crazy C

MJM420

Fliptoniaaa

Diaboloque

Koky

Mursa

Mr Miami

MrMatas

Who did I miss, anyone?

I met alot of you, but hoepfully get to meet the rest of you next time.

yeah yo u forgot to mention me but who cares lol dam i didn teven come out in any of the pics..........saw the photo album and great pics......

On to the night..................just WOW!!! Awesome night at crobar CP was in full effect even the house heads were up in there having a great time.As for the music what else can i say? Edgar is da man great set from start to finish.Has to be one of the greatest nights @ crobar since ive been going there.

Music+ Friends+ hot chicks= 10 fucking points!!

Originally posted by happyface

yeah yo u forgot to mention me but who cares lol dam i didn teven come out in any of the pics..........saw the photo album and great pics......

On to the night..................just WOW!!! Awesome night at crobar CP was in full effect even the house heads were up in there having a great time.As for the music what else can i say? Edgar is da man great set from start to finish.Has to be one of the greatest nights @ crobar since ive been going there.

Hello how did we forget happy?????????????

he is a staple in the c/p/ community!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by happyface

Sorry Happy, and anyone else I did not meet or get a picture of, Next time you see me with my camera, introduce yourself, If you recognize me. There was so many people back there I wasn't sure who was all with CP.

Also, just an idea for the next CP meet up or party. How about we have the Hello My name is..... name tags, that way we all get to meet each other without missing someone.

Damn there was alot of people there

Eric, you forgot Meli too! I'm sorry I didn't get to meet you. Next time I'll look out for you and your camera. :)

I had a blast. Damn Shroomy, you're big!! :eek::tongue::D

Nice meetin attomic, you both are very cool ;) And Marcela, you look like snow white :) Very pretty.

Ashley, you're a sweetheart, and such a cutie.

Candy, you looked smashing!! And don't even try to deny it, look at yourself in that picture next to Flip.... bellisima. :D I'm glad you came by, even though you weren't feeling well.

As always, it was great hanging out with the usual crew....and it was very nice meeting CrzyC. Great girl, and great boobs :tongue:;)

Well, see you guys next week at Maze :D

And Edgar, again, I'm sorry.... I still blame the bouncer, but you know I luv ya :D You're a punk for not sharing them biscuits though :tongue:

Originally posted by themrs

I had a blast. Damn Shroomy, you're big!! :eek:

Nice meetin attomic, you both are very cool ;) And Marcela, you look like snow white . very pretty.

Ashley, you're a sweetheart, and such a cutie.

Candy, you looked smashing!! And don't even try to deny it, look at yourself in that picture next to Flip.... bellisima. :D I'm glad you came by, even though you weren't feeling well.

As always, it was great hanging out with the usual crew....and it was very nice meeting CrzyC. Great girl, and great boobs :tongue:;)

Yeah shroomy is one big guy....dont want to mess with that moderator:eek: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

atomik....it was nice having the preparty on the curb with u guys!!!!!!!!

Ashley!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well, next time Ill be a better host!!!!!!!! I promise...:tongue:

Bro the only reason candy looked so good is bcuz she was standing next to me!!!!!!!!!!!:cool: Candy u know i luv ya...keep messing around ur gonna see whats gonna happen to u....im gonna have to tell el negro to visit u tonight!!!!!!!!!

crazyc....u just got into c.p......it can only go down from here!!!!!!j/k......:eek:;):tongue::D

and to all the normal c.p. peeps lets keep the good times coming!!!!!!!!!

Ive said this b4.........2 all the club promotors and owners....for all the shit people talk about c.p.......anywhere c.p. shows up in force its always a good vibe.....and that vibe echoes itself throughout the whole club, and in turn makes the club look good....just something to think on....that my OOOOOOOOOOpinion!!!!!!!!